Whats YOUR sandwich? - NYC deli's stand up !

I'm from Baltimore and I'm diggin the honey BBQ chicken bacon melt on toast with waffle fries from friendlys. But whenever I got to Philly I'mcopper mad Philly cheesesteaks!

Pastrami and swiss on dutch crunch. Mayo, mustard, lettuce, oil and vinegar.

Ikara- never tried little luca. Heard good things but I just can't go anywhere other than roxies.

salsalito turkey, provolone, lettuce, tomatoes, salt, pepper, oil, vinegar, lil bit of mayo on a roll. COLD

hot pastrami, lettuce, caramelized onions, honey mustard, mayo, tomato, on a wheat roll

HickorySmokedPulled-PorkSandwich.jpg

...one of the reasons why I love the South...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Cherry Valley in Whitestone has some of the best/greasiest sandwiches in NY.

I normally keep it simple and just get ham, provolone and honey mustard on a roll when I go to regular delis.

fact.

Originally Posted by f360spyder

If any of you NYC heads ever go out to Long Island, PLEASE check this deli out...it has SOOOOOOOO MUUCH crazy amazing food but its pricey. Take the LIE to Glen Cove Road, go north on glen cove...its RIGHT over the bridge on your left. Gourmet Deli and you'll most likely see a ferrari, porsche or lambo parked in the lot.

Are you talking about Kitchen Kabaret?

subway! the
pimp.gif
!
but for real.

roast beef. quality. swiss. lettuce and tomato. maybe some salt and pepper.
keepin it simple FTW.

Originally Posted by DieselG5

If any of you NYC heads ever go out to Long Island, PLEASE check this deli out...it has SOOOOOOOO MUUCH crazy amazing food but its pricey. Take the LIE to Glen Cove Road, go north on glen cove...its RIGHT over the bridge on your left. Gourmet Deli and you'll most likely see a ferrari, porsche or lambo parked in the lot.

Of course he is
laugh.gif

I live in Old Brookville so it's right around my way, I go there ever so often and my dad goes there a lot. Food is SO GOOD BUT EXPENSIVE. But the peoplethat go there can afford it like it's nothing. Seeing cars there that are $100,000+ is typical, saw two R8's there before and the milfs there
pimp.gif
Cherry Valley, I only had it once. I was in Bellerose, my friend was having a party.....I think it was chicken, mozzerella cheese, bbq sauce on a roll andmaybe something else but it was pretty good.

i like an official prosciut, mozarell, peppers sandwich from my secret spot here in NYC

also pastrami on rye from my other secret spot

*NT aint ready for cherry valley

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by DieselG5

Of course he is
laugh.gif

I live in Old Brookville so it's right around my way, I go there ever so often and my dad goes there a lot. Food is SO GOOD BUT EXPENSIVE. But the people that go there can afford it like it's nothing. Seeing cars there that are $100,000+ is typical, saw two R8's there before and the milfs there
pimp.gif
Cherry Valley, I only had it once. I was in Bellerose, my friend was having a party.....I think it was chicken, mozzerella cheese, bbq sauce on a roll and maybe something else but it was pretty good.

laugh.gif
I go there for lunch alot since i work right on Roslyn rd. The foodis expensive, but it's definitely worth it.
pimp.gif

^
Sandwich King is amazing, I usually get the italian combo, you cant beat the amount of food you get for 7 bucks

Back
Top Bottom