**What's Your Shoe of the Decade**

Originally Posted by five30

The Kobe IV & LBJ IV get my vote.
pimp.gif
Those two were the first that came to my mind as well.

Hyperdunks for surree! first shoe i have 20+ pairs of

then Kobe V's cause they CANT CREASE!

and then Lebron IV and then Lebron 3 and then Kobe 1's

2K4's CHANGED the game
Still have a pair of Kobe 2k4's on ice. still one of the best performing shoes on the court, 6 YEARS LATER!

6yrs later, I'm still trying to figure out why everybody went nuts on the 2K4's, but those 2K3's are the real deal. After that, I'll takethe Jordan XVIII's - pillow soft cushioning, nice profile and great traction.

Kobe IV:

It took some time but Nike found a gem here. Like what a friend said, it's the only shoe i saw 365 days last yr, with multiple cw's, and most of themselling out, not just here in Manila but around the world. It's also a revolutionary shoe, taking the taboo concept of lows for ballin.

I always thought the whole concept of "Kobe made lows the in thing" lame.

Steve Nash and Gilbert Arenas have been wearing lows for years.

*Shrugs*

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

*Shrugs*
True..

My shoe

f_reviewshoxsm_d906ff7.jpg

The best performance shoe I had this decade. Better than any Js I had. And I'm a loyal Jordan follower. I know a lot of people don't like the Shoxsystem, but I found it to be a very nice system. Cushioning was great and the overall comfort of the shoe was amazing. I wore them until last year when one ofthe shox pods broke.. So much wear finally took a toll on the shoes.

Got to give credit also to Prof. K. Without his review of the Stunner I wouldn't had bought them. Kicksology was always on point.

DesertDunk 34 wrote:
mike Bibby too ^^

indeed! those who are saying Kobe IV's was nice and all well, most recently i guess... but all i can say is that they just got into sneakers or somethingand probably they missed a lot of the great stuff that came out during the past decade.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

- Huarache 2k4
- Zoom LeBron II
- Zoom LeBron IV

Those are personal favorites from this decade.
I have to agree, those three stood out for me too.

- 2K4's for revitalizing the Huarache concept.
- LeBron IIs for being the 2000's Jordan XIV (best performing shoe).
- LeBron IVs for being the first great Foamposite-based shoe in years.

*edit* I'm mad I forgot the Shox BB4, that shoe was the first, and IMO, greatest Shox shoe there has been.

I have a pair of hyperdunks and Addidas Pro Models i've also played in most Lebrons but nothing....NOTHING compares to the Kobe 4's

hard to pick just one but I gotta go with this shoe in this colorway for my shoe of the decade.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

hard to pick just one but I gotta go with this shoe in this colorway for my shoe of the decade.

I need those! Gave up looking for them though.

2k4 by far imo

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

*Shrugs*
I don't think anyone is saying Kobe was the first basketball player to wear low tops, they're just saying he was the one who ushered lowtops into the mainstream. No one's calling the Kobe IV the first low top, they're just calling it the first hugely popular low top. Or at leastthat's how I see it.

SPACE JAMS! lol I kid. I would say the Kobe iv, I remember when I 1st tried em on. I said "damn these are light!"
pimp.gif

LEBRON 4

hands down the best...there was only 1 problem weight....if they were lighter I think they would be my favorite shoe of all time...i'm dead serious.

Back
Top Bottom