What's your side hustle NT? 2019 edition.

easy , you can throw out a craigslist ad and have a driver in 30 mins . there's different trucking for everyproduct so dont think you need to get an 18 wheeler to get started. You can get started with a cargo van , dually truck , flat bed or whatever can haul. look into untied vision they are a broker who will get you loads and your foot in the door.

You get good drivers though? :lol:

We can’t find drivers to save our lives and we pay more than anyone and have free health care.

Anyways I can basically work as much as I want so I just work. No need for a side job.

Print on demand.

Amazon merch / Esty / Kindle direct publishing...

Pretty sure a thread of this nature turned me onto POD a couple years back. It's recently become my primary source of income so props to whoever started that thread.

And ksteezy ksteezy how many selfies you throwing into the average wedding reel for the lulz?? :nerd:

Print on demand.

Pretty sure a thread of this nature turned me onto POD a couple years back. It's recently become my primary source of income so props to whoever started that thread.

And ksteezy ksteezy how many selfies you throwing into the average wedding reel for the lulz?? :nerd:

Turning it into your primary income so fast is wild. Do you have a background in graphic design? I was approved for a Merch account but I need to put more time in.

My side hustle is the same as my regular job. Detail cars on the side at home for cash. Don’t have to pay Uncle Sam that way. Being a business owner sucks come tax time. We can write a ton off but that employee tax is the killer. Thinking about 1099 my guys next year

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

damn, I totally forgot about Amazon merch and they even had a thread about it here. I Missed out completely

Print on demand.

thats dope to hear. I gave up on merch. I couldnt get the SEO decriptions right. But I am glad to see other NT folks flourishing

Turning it into your primary income so fast is wild. Do you have a background in graphic design? I was approved for a Merch account but I need to put more time in.

Trust me its nothing crazy. And its only now primary cause i cut my day job hours in half :lol:

Still to be in this position after 12 months is very encouraging.

And yeah i majored in illustration/graphic design. That being said i go super simple with the designs for the sake of volume. All my best sellers have been super basic.

thats dope to hear. I gave up on merch. I couldnt get the SEO decriptions right. But I am glad to see other NT folks flourishing

Much respect.

I'm sorry to hear you had a tough time first time round but that account is full of potential. I would recommend you post in the Merch thread what the issues were and maybe we can help you get things rolling.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

damn, I totally forgot about Amazon merch and they even had a thread about it here. I Missed out completely

Apply for the account if you haven't already. There's people still joining and making money. Of course it's more competitive now but the formula really doesn't change.

Trust me its nothing crazy. And its only now primary cause i cut my day job hours in half :lol:

And yeah i majored in illustration/graphic design. That being said i go super simple with the designs for the sake of volume. All my best sellers have been super basic.

Much respect.

I'm sorry to hear you had a tough time first time round but that account is full of potential. I would recommend you post in the Merch thread what the issues were and maybe we can help you get things rolling.

Apply for the account if you haven't already. There's people still joining and making money. Of course it's more competitive now but the formula really doesn't change.
any advice for those with a design background that just can't get into amazon merch for one reason or another?
I keep getting declined.
also, what are the best alternatives?

Much respect.

Haha I did. My designs could be trash though lol

As somebody who has tried and failed at merch I gotta go back through that thread and read everything again cause I don't understand the any of it. Got some research to get to then I'll be back trying to make that shake

I write code full time for a living and do freelance/help out with other people's projects on the side

So basically my day job and my side hustle are the same **** :smokin

As somebody who has tried and failed at merch I gotta go back through that thread and read everything again cause I don't understand the any of it. Got some research to get to then I'll be back trying to make that shake

Same here bro. This thread made me log in and i actually had two sales. lol. I am going to dedicate some time over the weekend and reapproach.

What time you get off fam?

giphy.gif

For the eBay folks...do you sell your own odds and ends or do you have a plug where you have a constant flow of incoming goods that you flip?

I can see that. You take great shots. What do you use for equipment? Ever think about messing with a drone or is that a no go in NY?

I have a drone, but only use it for recreational purposes, not for my weddings, I work at too much of a fast pace to slow down and set up drone shots...

I have a drone, but only use it for recreational purposes, not for my weddings, I work at too much of a fast pace to slow down and set up drone shots...
What do you mean by “fast pace?”

Have you run into any crazy brides, grooms or family members when doing some of those weddings?

For the eBay folks...do you sell your own odds and ends or do you have a plug where you have a constant flow of incoming goods that you flip?

I hit up a thrift store in my area, savers & it always has good stuff it seems but I'll check out other thrifts too. Thrifting is getting real popular even though I'm only a year or so deep. A bunch of people on YouTube have videos to give you anidea (ralliroorts,emcvlogs,knowit2flipit)

I also will hit up stores like marshals, Tj max, Burlington coat & see what's in stock. Anything that's a good price and good brand I will usually buy up.

Back
Top Bottom