What's your side hustle NT? 2019 edition.

I applaud your growth
gif-sneakers-comedy-club-mars-2016-7.gif

sell sneakers on the side to flight club... not a reseller though since these shoes are my size and are doubles from my collection or just a pair I can't see myself wearing lol... also got my 401k and mutual funds which I don't plan on taking out anytime soon but I have the option to do so but I don't want to get taxed on that so I'll leave it lol...

Independently contracted as a legal transcriptionist. Decent beer money, and I do appreciate learning more about the legal process and different courtroom proceedings.

How did you obtain this gig? And how many hours/days do you dedicate to it?

How did you obtain this gig? And how many hours/days do you dedicate to it?
Just did an Indeed search and applied. Had to take a grammar test and had a short interview and that was it. The schedule is totally flexible based on my availability. Earlier in the year, I was setting it to accept around an hour of audio a day, but now it's more like 30 minutes of audio every other day or so since I'm back at work full time.

So you do it from home and just listen to the audio clips? Thats pretty nice. What kind of beer money you talking?

So you do it from home and just listen to the audio clips? Thats pretty nice. What kind of beer money you talking?
Yes, sir. It's $1.25 per page, and there's a lot of factors that go into how many pages a job yields. A 60 minute job could be 50-60 pages, or way less than that. Just depends.

Just did an Indeed search and applied. Had to take a grammar test and had a short interview and that was it. The schedule is totally flexible based on my availability. Earlier in the year, I was setting it to accept around an hour of audio a day, but now it's more like 30 minutes of audio every other day or so since I'm back at work full time.
Yu got degrees on yo resume?

I was DJing on the side before things shut down. Had a few high schools and universities that consistently booked me along with weddings and random club events here & there. In my area there are no clubs are open, wedding have become more small and intimate, and a school dance isn't exactly the priority right now... Back to the drawing board.

Getting started with dividend stocks in the meantime.

Im tryna get into real estate but my already busy career has many side hustles built in. As in I can pick up extra shifts and moonlight lol.

This is a good thread for me to keep an eye on.

I’m working in a real career job right and getting paid extremely well. It’s not the life for me though. Just trying to stack enough to save for the next 4 years and buy a place / have very low housing costs. Want to just have my girl, some dogs, take walks, read books and relax.

Will need some sort of side gig to cover expenses though. Trying to see what I need to do between now and then to set myself up for some decent side gig hustle type work. And work that’s reasonable for someone getting into the 40+ age range to do.

Working on opening a smoke shop next year and will also be looking into making these LED flower balloons for Valentine's Day next year.

flower idea is moreso for my 14yr old son as a lil business gig that can make him about 2k or so. If it works out I'll set him up for Mother's Day, Easter, and/or the other major holidays

if any of all got alibaba/dhgate money, need to get in on those 12v ride ons for kids this Christmas. The bab Jeeps, Range Rovers, Mercedes, etc. I know one brrand is Uenjoy, did some cursory research on alibaba, very minimal, but seems like wholesale is anywhere from 70 to 100, but idk how much shipping would come out to with huge minimum orders and the box weighing around 80lbs each

Working on opening a smoke shop next year and will also be looking into making these LED flower balloons for Valentine's Day next year.

flower idea is moreso for my 14yr old son as a lil business gig that can make him about 2k or so. If it works out I'll set him up for Mother's Day, Easter, and/or the other major holidays

That's a dope project to try out.

anybody here make & sell their own merch?

Some people (myself included) have Amazon Merch accounts. There is a thread for that.

I just cooked a good amount of Xbox and PS5's the last few days... guess thats a side hustle, at least for a limited time

I just cooked a good amount of Xbox and PS5's the last few days... guess thats a side hustle, at least for a limited time

a Costco bundle joint, waiting for shipping confo.
Where's the best place to sell it?

Last edited:
Lately it’s been hitting up the thrifts and finding throwbacks. Came up on a nice Sean Taylor rookie Jersey and a ‘09 Inter Milan. Flipped them both cause they don’t fit. The Beaverton thrift always has Nike samples. Just right place right time. Saw a dude come out with some ‘97 Wotherspoons in good condition.

Back
Top Bottom