What's your Top 3 cereal of All-Time?

Cereal%20cinnamon%20toast%20crunch.jpg

tmpphp2tzyzg.jpg

6776_51hm9isftzl__ss500_.jpg
with Cinnamon.

Post yours.

Its Lucky Charms and theres no close 2nd. And BTW that new cinnabon cereal is better than cinnamon toast crunch.

Its Lucky Charms and theres no close 2nd. And BTW that new cinnabon cereal is better than cinnamon toast crunch.

I wonder if I'm the only one who when I buy Wheaties, will only buy it if the athlete on the front is someone I know (ie a basketball player). Like now, it's the KG box, but if they're sold out and have nothing but Manning box Wheaties, I'll just pass for this time or even opt for the off brands.

But this was my @+%#. It wasn't consistently in any one store. It would just randomly pop up in odd places, like Big Lots or a Gas Station in the middle of nowhere while I'm on a trip and I'd look like some kind of junkie buying out their entire stock.

187666384_284e45f21f.jpg

I wonder if I'm the only one who when I buy Wheaties, will only buy it if the athlete on the front is someone I know (ie a basketball player). Like now, it's the KG box, but if they're sold out and have nothing but Manning box Wheaties, I'll just pass for this time or even opt for the off brands.

But this was my @+%#. It wasn't consistently in any one store. It would just randomly pop up in odd places, like Big Lots or a Gas Station in the middle of nowhere while I'm on a trip and I'd look like some kind of junkie buying out their entire stock.

187666384_284e45f21f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom