Whats Your "Under The Influence" Like?

Mine is usually like a slow motion feeling. The other day I did some class a stuff and everything looked like a tv show and i was part of it. Things weregoing mad slow to and i can feel it through my whole body. Probably the highest i ever got. Are your highs like this or different? Whats it like usually foryou?

Usually mines are different each time.

Sometimes I get that slo-mo feeling too
sometimes I feel like the world is moving 2x as fast.
and even once I think time stopped.
laugh.gif

everything is in a calm manner and no distraction.

there is nothing like seating in the back seat going through the city while UTF.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mylife07

there is nothing like seating in the back seat going through the city while UTF.
pimp.gif

True that. But you gotta get behind the wheel sometime (if you aren't too @#$!!% up), and just cruise the back streets with the system bumping. That,sitting on a cloud in a daze of euphoria as you drive (safely), to me, is one of the best feelings in the world.

Nothin but relaxation. No stress. No worries. I don't necessarily see anything differently, I just probably just see things more positively compared towhen I'm sober.

Originally Posted by HUYNHer

Originally Posted by mylife07

pimp.gif

True that. But you gotta get behind the wheel sometime (if you aren't too @#$!!% up), and just cruise the back streets with the system bumping. That, sitting on a cloud in a daze of euphoria as you drive (safely), to me, is one of the best feelings in the world.

Agreed. I just got back from doing this. I was too paranoid though so I came back and decided to chill on NT.

But my stuff has given me a happy feeling. I wen't from waking up to a hallucinogenic hangover, to being the happiest person in the world.
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

I never got high, or smoked before, but I've definitely been under the influence of alcohol.

My hands get almost numb, I feel uncoordinated, cuddle with women, get hella confident, sluggish, my one liners and goofiness become unmatched....

Substance use FTW

I feel like a smart asc and try to explain everything in detail.

I'll be like "Did you know......"

When I'm
pimp.gif
I usually just chill and be mellow. Nothing seams as bad,I am way more calm and less stressed than I usually am. Alcohol makes me much much more social like almost a different person. I will do pretty much anything(with-in reason) when Im drinking.

Back
Top Bottom