^
laugh.gif
Word.
I swear after she said "i'd like to solve" he was like "...wait what?"

^
laugh.gif
Word.
I swear after she said "i'd like to solve" he was like "...wait what?"

Speaking of this show. ya'll think other aspects are rigged? When the good looking females do advance to the last puzzle, they always seem to get the easiest puzzle. RTSLE picks up 4-5 letters. Their picks get a few more letters and before you know it, 60% of the letters are up there... And it's always solved... Other times, it's a fat dude out there not winning nothing or getting any chances to win. Hot females have the system rigged for them

Speaking of this show. ya'll think other aspects are rigged? When the good looking females do advance to the last puzzle, they always seem to get the easiest puzzle. RTSLE picks up 4-5 letters. Their picks get a few more letters and before you know it, 60% of the letters are up there... And it's always solved... Other times, it's a fat dude out there not winning nothing or getting any chances to win. Hot females have the system rigged for them

Pat's pause meant something wasn't right. He told her while getting fellated to throw a few consonants and a buy a vowel.

Pat's pause meant something wasn't right. He told her while getting fellated to throw a few consonants and a buy a vowel.

Back
Top Bottom