When a guy says GO MAKE ME A SANDWICH, what's a good comeback?

laugh.gif
;lol
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
times have changed back then in the 50's 60's women hadto treat theyre men like gods. wish i was born back then
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Domestic violence parallels the economy.
Join us in women bashing or get in that kitchen.

Spoiler [+]
Just kidding

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

laugh.gif
times have changed back then in the 50's 60's women had to treat theyre men like gods. wish i was born back then
grin.gif
The golden years
pimp.gif

I came in here to say, "___ please... *$@$# BETTER come back with my sammich!" Great minds think alike, apparently. If she's really trained,she'll make it and walk back in with a glass of purple kool-aid too. And if she's really, REALLY thorough, she'll just walk back in the room butt!+# naked with a smirk -- with condiments on her thighs, cheese on her back, and turkey in her hair.

Originally Posted by marlsj

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Have you noticed the rise of domestic violence has paralleled that of hearing impairment in women? It should come as no surprise.
eek.gif
This could very well be a real statistic, ain't Halle Berry deaf in 1 ear courtesy of one Mr. Wesley Snipes

Yes, I believe so.

what? really? how

Via wikipedia: In the late '80s or early '90s, Christopher Williams was the boyfriend of Oscar winning actress Halle Berry. After Halle Berry told interviewers that an abusive ex-boyfriend struck her so hard that she lostmost of the hearing in her right ear, many people assumed that Williams was the unnamed ex-boyfriend. Williams defended himself to Eurweb, the entertainmentnews website, denying that he ever harmed Berry and suggesting that Berry has been referring to actor Wesley Snipes. He said, "The stuff they wrote about me and Halle was totally false. It's been said Ibusted her eardrum, and I'm tired of it. I never said it before but I'm so tired of people thinking I'm the guy who did it. Wesley busted hereardrum, not me." Halle Berry is on record denying that Wesley Snipes ever hit her.

Williams also said that the twice-married Berry may have personality problems which have contributed to her broken marriages and relationships. He stated,"I have men come up to me like, 'How could you just leave Halle Berry?' I'm like, how could you just leave the last relationship you wasin?" And further, "They would probably crucify Jesus again just to get with her. It's funny because the stars that get all of the good write-ups,you go and meet them and they are total @!+%!%%%. She is just a woman, but because her name is in lights, people are damned near ready to bare theirsouls."
but back to topic, that last comment was hilarious

She should say something like "It'll be a shhh sandwich" or "Fine but I'm going to rub my (()) with it" or "Queefsandwich?"

Originally Posted by Master Zik

She should say something like "It'll be a shhh sandwich" or "Fine but I'm going to rub my (()) with it" or "Queef sandwich?"

Pure genius

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom