When and how did you lose your v-card NT?

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

i took her to my house....asked her what she wanted to do,, and the answer was.."me"....so i gladly ate the box (before munching was even popular and everyone u knew always said..."ugh! i dont or would ever do that!!!")
devil.gif
....got the dome......and brought it on home.
If I get domed up this year, I might just eat the box to see what it tastes like.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by UFC Kid

If When I get domed up this year, I might just eat the box to see what it tastes like.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

You never will with that attitude.

pimp.gif
Hmmm.... you are very right, sir.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When I get domed up this year, I will eat the box!!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

still have it.........waitin til marriage/i find my soulmate who will be my wife

hopefully i dont crack

pimp.gif
i swear you guys are strong. sex is like pringles "once you pop thefun dont stop"!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ccb21040

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

no lie nt my babysitter was 16 and i was 12. my popz left off to go to work and well im pretty sure you know the rest.
qxmczk.gif

my momz been locked up since i was 15 and my popz, well i never really met that dude. but as for my auntie && uncle we real cool.
20ijltt.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

WELL DAMN!!! NT detectives stay putting in work

3e9357c1ed384543c784518.png

fraudalert.gif

Originally Posted by travman24

...it was worth the wait with a girl I really cared about/loved.

i can respect that, it takes a strong man to hold on to his v-card and resist temptation. but am i the only who thought my virginity wasnt that special???
nerd.gif

im with you fam, i donno it was never important
i look at it kinda like my first dunk
it aint that special cause im doing better +*@$ now

17 right before senior year of HS...

I still can't believe people having sex at 12. I remember when I was in middle school I didnt give a damn about anything but sports and cartoons

I don't remember who said it, but not all of us were fast out first time...

my first time was almost 2 hours.... and she wasn't loose at all...

I WAS EITHER 12, OR 13
ON XANAX, THIS CHICK WAS ON ACID
I DONT EVEN THINK I WAS HARD

I DONT REALLY REMEMBER

It was junior year I was 16 we smashed in my bed upstairs at my house while my entire family(mom,dad,little sis,grandma,grandpa) were downstairs. I didnt havea rubber so i put it in raw but i just couldnt cum but it didnt last no hour like other people say they went. I got domed up that night too
pimp.gif

I just turned 15, was in the movie theatres. Star Wars. It was a long movie, and there was only one other person in there because it was a morning showing.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

no lie nt my babysitter was 16 and i was 12. my popz left off to go to work and well im pretty sure you know the rest.
qxmczk.gif

my momz been locked up since i was 15 and my popz, well i never really met that dude. but as for my auntie && uncle we real cool.
20ijltt.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

3e9357c1ed384543c784518.png

fraudalert.gif
oh wow, thats even worse than mine. somebody should make an entire post on this thatll make it to 15 pages in 1.5 days. then you'll get madE-Fame and everything you say will be quoted

Originally Posted by richKarlmarx

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

eek.gif
roll.gif

oh wow, thats even worse than mine. somebody should make an entire post on this thatll make it to 15 pages in 1.5 days. then you'll get mad E-Fame and everything you say will be quoted
AttentionWhore-721511.jpg

Originally Posted by richKarlmarx

oh wow, thats even worse than mine. somebody should make an entire post on this thatll make it to 15 pages in 1.5 days. then you'll get mad E-Fame and everything you say will be quoted
4d4158eca5aa7059c8441c8716cf950b1ac2057.gif

17, first year of college (nerd in hs
mean.gif
). Thought this girl was fine in my english class, started talking to her in class. We partied... and I got w/ her friend

In the white knight castle in falador, I took my gf up to the third floor and proceeded to smash with the force of 1000 saradomin gods

not srs.

Junior year of high school at a party. Me and the bae had feelings for each other before lol

Back
Top Bottom