When and how did you lose your v-card NT?

15, @ a 4th of July party. She was a V too. Needless to say those sheets were destroyed. That whole house was wrecked! Feel sorry for the host that was house sitting. Happy 20th anny to swiping that V card.

16, smashed in her momma bed :smh: at myself
it was cool though, her folks was outta town so the sheets got changed, no harm no foul? :lol:

I was 13 in 8th grade and she was 19 in college.  Wish I could have a do over cuz I had no clue how to properly work that vag but I totally fronted like I knew what was going on
roll.gif
  I still remember feeling that warm and wet sensation around capt winky for the first time like it was yesterday though
pimp.gif

april 24th 2000
i was 14 girl was 15 or 16 cant remember
i was supsended from school
mom didnt know cause i erased the message off the answering machine
snuck back into the house after she left for work
the girl had already planned on coming over to smash
she didnt know i was a virgin cause i was lying my *** off
back that *** up was playing while i hit it
bust in 5 strokes didnt make it past the first verse :smh:
was exhausted
round 2 i put in work though :pimp:

I was 12 :smh:. I found an admit one ticket on the bus from a dance or something. So when I walked my gf home from the bus stop, I gave the ticket to her at the door and she let me in :evil:.

Originally Posted by TheOliveGarden  
Originally Posted by I Lax Bro  

In the white knight castle in falador, I took my gf up to the third floor and proceeded to smash with the force of 1000 saradomin gods

not srs.

Junior year of high school at a party. Me and the bae had feelings for each other before lol
roll.gif
Is it bad that I know what you're referring to?
The fact that I know what he's talking about too..

Never going to live those RS days down
mean.gif

17, senior yr of HS with chick I went to prom with.

Was home alone early in afternoon. Chick came through and got it in raw on my waterbed.

Joint was so wet, lasted maybe 3 minutes and busted all over her belly

I was 13.

I was at the mall playing Street Fighter 2, the OG one with Chun Li. Used to air throw the **** outta everybody. Cheap but effective. Anyway, I had on purple Girbaud shorts and I'm talking grape purple. Not the straps joints, the OGs with the little patch on the fly. I had a long sleeve purple Girbaud shirt that had the logo down the sleeves and I had my brand new Jordan VII "Raptors" on. The flat top fade was in full effect too.

So I'm minding my own and this asian (Thai) chick grabbed my arm and pulled me. I didn't wanna move and assumed it was someone I knew, but I turned and it was this sexy lil chick so I left the game.

We got to talking on the bench outside of the arcade and exchanged numbers. Later that night I snuck out of the house and met up with her. She was 18 and had a car. We went to my homies back yard across the street and I got her down to her panties and then homie's mom turned the lights on in the house and I dipped.

Fast forward a week and she told me she wanted to take my V card. I was nervous. We went to the park and I told her I didn't have protection, so she drove me to the liquor store and made me cop some. Got em went back to the park and ended up smashing. I didn't bust and we were there for about 2 hours. My pipe got friction burn and I had hickeys all over me that I tried to cover up with my Bulls Starter parka... IN THE SUMMER. :smh: My mom played me for looking like a fool and was mad at me because I got caught when I came home late that night.

I prayed to GOD for a week because one of the burns was next to my pee hole and it burned when I pissed. I thought she gave me something. Never smashed her again.

17 with gf of the time...she didnt know..I was experienced just didnt lose it...was by choice/ being scared...lost it in the back,of my momma whip in a empty elementary school parking lot...

I caught my first body when i was 15...
On My bedroom floor (b/c the bed was too loud and both of our parents were in the living room having drinks).
She wanted to listen to the TLC cd she had in her car, but I had Snoop Doggy Dogg "Doggystyle" playing already b/c the album had just dropped that week.
Romantic and fitting, i know.
I remember messing with her and saying "You don't need TLC to feel Waterfalls."
I didn't represent to my best ability that evening :smh: I was a 15-year-old idiot, with Donut glaze all over my Georgetown authentic game shorts... But daaaamn it was fun :smokin

Last edited:
15, its actually my best-friends fault that I lost it the way I did, my boy lied to me when we were 14 and told me he had a 3-some with two random chicks and I believed him like an idiot.

I ended up losing mine to this *****, on some camp get-away trip. Pretty much hit once, didn't give her anything close to the business and never hit again... To this day I wish my second would've been my first, at least then I'd remember her last name smh :rolleyes

16. Weekend before Valentine's Day. Random chick I was talking to at the time comes over after she gets off work to my homies house (his folks were gone for the day :evil:) . End up smashing her on my friends and friend's lil brother's bed (beds were beside each other) . Lol memories, the day that changed my life.

Sometime in November 2009. I was 18 and it was with my second girlfriend. Went raw. I wasn't even expecting to get any since we were going to a party

But when you're in the mood like that. Shes jerking your chain. You got your hand in her pants and its splash waterfalls why not put it in?

I was shocked at myself for doing it but it wasn't until like 6 hours later when I was on my way home

Never had anything feel good :pimp:

Found out later i took her vCard too

Still have my vcard ... and I'm 20. I have never had a girlfriend either
mean.gif

Get made fun of all the time for it.

I've been soooooooo close. A few stories come to mind.... Junior year in high school I ask a girl I had been talking to, to come to homecoming with me. She agrees. Now my friend her dated her Freshman year said she was a freak and loved sex. I kind of found it hard to believe until I picked her up. I kid you not, the first words that came out of her mouth were " You brought the condoms right?" and smiled at me. I , uncharmingly said, "I'll get some if you we need them" . Fast forward to the end of the game and we are walking outside towards my Yukon. As soon as I started heading towards my door she grabs me and starts making out with me. About 10 seconds later she kind of shoves me away and tells me that I suck.

On the ride home I try again. This time trying to flirt with her and it just came off as awkward. I don't remember how we got to the point but she grabbed my hand and started sucking on my fingers.
I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO.
mean.gif
I guess i made her feel awkward about it because I was just staring at her every few seconds.

We stopped. When I dropped her off I had asked her if she was going to sneak out later so I can try to get it in at the river. She replied with " not a chance". Man I just felt so ... Un-Manly. Like I wasn't man enough to get the job done. Depressing really.
mean.gif

I have 3 had chances with this girl alone .

I've even had a chance with a beautiful blonde. She had asked me if I wanted to stay after a party once ( drunk af). I asked her where I would sleep and the next thing I remember hearing was "My bed".. I thought she had a bf but if i remember correctly she said they were fighting. I somehow did not get laid
mean.gif

This is her (the blonde)
Ecruteak you got to Spartan up and not put the P on a pedestal.

if girl is sucking on your fingers you WIO, has NT taught you nothing ?!

Ecruteak you got to Spartan up and not put the P on a pedestal.

if girl is sucking on your fingers you WIO, has NT taught you nothing ?!

Coincidentally I had joined Niketalk 2 months prior to that encounter

didn't browse general tho

Last edited:
Still have my vcard ... and I'm 20. I have never had a girlfriend either :smh:
Get made fun of all the time for it.

I've been soooooooo close. A few stories come to mind.... Junior year in high school I ask a girl I had been talking to, to come to homecoming with me. She agrees. Now my friend her dated her Freshman year said she was a freak and loved sex. I kind of found it hard to believe until I picked her up. I kid you not, the first words that came out of her mouth were " You brought the condoms right?" and smiled at me. I , uncharmingly said, "I'll get some if you we need them" . Fast forward to the end of the game and we are walking outside towards my Yukon. As soon as I started heading towards my door she grabs me and starts making out with me. About 10 seconds later she kind of shoves me away and tells me that I suck.

On the ride home I try again. This time trying to flirt with her and it just came off as awkward. I don't remember how we got to the point but she grabbed my hand and started sucking on my fingers.
I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO. :smh: I guess i made her feel awkward about it because I was just staring at her every few seconds.

We stopped. When I dropped her off I had asked her if she was going to sneak out later so I can try to get it in at the river. She replied with " not a chance". Man I just felt so ... Un-Manly. Like I wasn't man enough to get the job done. Depressing really. :smh:

I have 3 had chances with this girl alone .

I've even had a chance with a beautiful blonde. She had asked me if I wanted to stay after a party once ( drunk af). I asked her where I would sleep and the next thing I remember hearing was "My bed".. I thought she had a bf but if i remember correctly she said they were fighting. I somehow did not get laid :smh: x 100

This is her (the blonde)
U stay in Cali?
How old are u?
If u do and old enough I know some bad ******* who wouldn't mind turning u out

Back
Top Bottom