When Are You Graduating From College?

i'm curious to know when everyone on here is graduating. i graduated high school in '07 . . and i could still graduate on time in may '11.

i have 34 hours left . . not sure whether to do 15 for fall, 15 for spring, and 4 for summer . . or even 12, 12, 10 to graduate in december '11.

i want to graduate in may because i feel like that's when everyone usually graduates ( high school and college ) . . summer will be a small graduating class & winter will be cold.

. . just not sure if i can handle doing 15 for this semester & 19 for spring . . working 24 - 32 hours a week as well.

so niketalk, when do you plan on graduating?

i'm curious to know when everyone on here is graduating. i graduated high school in '07 . . and i could still graduate on time in may '11.

i have 34 hours left . . not sure whether to do 15 for fall, 15 for spring, and 4 for summer . . or even 12, 12, 10 to graduate in december '11.

i want to graduate in may because i feel like that's when everyone usually graduates ( high school and college ) . . summer will be a small graduating class & winter will be cold.

. . just not sure if i can handle doing 15 for this semester & 19 for spring . . working 24 - 32 hours a week as well.

2013 or 2014. I started in fall 2008. I changed to another major.. which i'm starting this fall.

2013 or 2014. I started in fall 2008. I changed to another major.. which i'm starting this fall.

Spring of 2012, graduated high school in '08. I have 57 credit hours left

Spring of 2012, graduated high school in '08. I have 57 credit hours left

Originally Posted by ireminisce

Do the extra semester.  A semester longer isnt a big deal at all.

I dont know what school you go to, but ive never heard of a summer graduation.

Also, why does it matter if its cold in the winter?

Do the extra semester.  A semester longer isnt a big deal at all.

I dont know what school you go to, but ive never heard of a summer graduation.

Also, why does it matter if its cold in the winter?

Spring of 2011
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Graduated H.S in 2007

"Get In, Get Out, That's a O.G's Classic"

Man, seems like a long time but, barely on my 3rd day in college as a freshman so, 2012 from community and 2014 hopefully from a cal state.
tired.gif

Man, seems like a long time but, barely on my 3rd day in college as a freshman so, 2012 from community and 2014 hopefully from a cal state.
tired.gif

I wanted it to be nice outside when I graduate .. not cold and damp, lol.
Well thats just silly.  It can be rainy or cold in May as well. 

Youre going to have to graduate in the winter anyways.  If youve got summer classes to take you cant walk in the spring.

Back
Top Bottom