When Are You Graduating From College?

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

terrible thread Bernard.
laugh.gif
. . i'm trying to hit 3 pages kev.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

why can't you do 18 & 16 or 17 & 17?
i don't think i can balance 18 hours of school with 24 - 32 hours of work . . social life would be non-existant.

Originally Posted by raburns04

OP - graduate this summer. You can likely walk in May and make a big deal of it then with your family, and then use the summer term to keep your grades up, hang out with friends, and give you more time to find a job or get grad school squared away.
i'm confused . . you said graduate in summer and walk in may, then use a summer term to keep my grades up . . keep what grades up if i already graduated? it's looking like i'll be graduating summer of '11.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

terrible thread Bernard.
laugh.gif
. . i'm trying to hit 3 pages kev.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

why can't you do 18 & 16 or 17 & 17?
i don't think i can balance 18 hours of school with 24 - 32 hours of work . . social life would be non-existant.

Originally Posted by raburns04

OP - graduate this summer. You can likely walk in May and make a big deal of it then with your family, and then use the summer term to keep your grades up, hang out with friends, and give you more time to find a job or get grad school squared away.
i'm confused . . you said graduate in summer and walk in may, then use a summer term to keep my grades up . . keep what grades up if i already graduated? it's looking like i'll be graduating summer of '11.

April,Hopefully. Its about damn time too, have no clue what im doing after. Briefly thought about Law School, but im not too sure of everything i have to do for that. If anyone has gone through that process let me know.

April,Hopefully. Its about damn time too, have no clue what im doing after. Briefly thought about Law School, but im not too sure of everything i have to do for that. If anyone has gone through that process let me know.

Back
Top Bottom