When Bus Drivers Strike Back

Welp, she got what she asked for.  However, there is a fine line between self defense and retaliation, i'm willing to bet his handbook
would have said to stop the bus and wait for assistance.  He probably shouldn't have even engaged with her once she started
being disruptive.

he cant claim self defense man, he got up off his chair and became the attacker, i cant say i feel bad for that hood booger, she really had to get her brakes pumped, but dude could have killed her with that uppercut, he will lose his job and she can press charges, that hit from a man his size to a chick her size was seriously life threatening......surprise she wasnt out cold, chick has a strong jaw.

he cant claim self defense man, he got up off his chair and became the attacker, i cant say i feel bad for that hood booger, she really had to get her brakes pumped, but dude could have killed her with that uppercut, he will lose his job and she can press charges, that hit from a man his size to a chick her size was seriously life threatening......surprise she wasnt out cold, chick has a strong jaw.

he definitely can. she hit him was, being loud and aggressive and non signs of stupid or possibly hitting him again.

Lmaooo shorty flew ...... i don know how she still got up/// i wouldve just tooken a nap

bro i think i would have been curled up ion the fetal position sucking my thumb with doodoo in my underwear....that uppercut got my jaw sore :rofl:

yo im all for not hitting women, even when they deserve it, but deep down i cant front like it doesnt feelgoodman....thats the type of ratchet chicken you want this type of **** to happen to.

eek.gif
 Reminds me of this.

he definitely can. she hit him was, being loud and aggressive and non signs of stupid or possibly hitting him again.

maybe if he would have dragged her *** out which he could have done so easily, he could have gotten away with it, but my man was looking to end her life with that punch.....im still in awe at the fact that she got up....that **** was LETHAL.

Her getting up was a surprise. Had he did that to a guy I'm sure most would be out cold or he would've followed up knowing it would take more.

It's exactly like that Tyson gif. She must've been in plenty of scraps not only get up but keep talking **** after and wanting to throw those weak hands at him while he was in driver seat.

Hail to the bus driver,
Bus driver!
Bus driver!
Hail to the bus driver,
Bus driver man.

He yells and he cusses,
and smells up the busses,
Hail to the bus driver,
Bus driver man.

He steps on the clutch
and the toilet goes flush.
Hail to the bus driver,
Bus driver man.

The Civil Rights movement comment and that tweet have me.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom