When did JB go away with retro cards?

I'm pretty sure it started in 08 and then they briefly brought them back for the 12s last year.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I'm pretty sure it started in 08 and then they briefly brought them back for the 12s last year.
this
I might be one of the few people that actually enjoyed the retro card....hope they bring it back again.

I just know that I got em with cherry 12s...they cutting every expense but steady raising the prices

I actually kinda like the retro cards,oh well maybe they will bring them back one day...
tired.gif

Who cares, What people should care is how JB brings out Sh!tty quality on the shoes with a high price!

Co-Sign.

Smh...
JB never stopped, they just put them in the box with real retros.... Not re-retro's.
Ex: The white & varsity red 12's didn't retro for the first time until December of 2009, that's why they got the retro card.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Smh...
JB never stopped, they just put them in the box with real retros.... Not re-retro's.
Ex: The white & varsity red 12's didn't retro for the first time until December of 2009, that's why they got the retro card.
then why did the flu games come with a retro card genius???? because they were first retro'd in '03....
*katt williams voice* 

don't worry, i'll wait

^Because JB saw the "Flu Games" as a whole new shoe! Explains why the Space Jams & Nubucks didn't have retro cards because they both were re-retros.

*Katt Williams Voice*

"So what he keeps talking about you & hating on you. What do you think a hater's job is? To hate! If you have someone hating on you right now you better think of how to get 5 more people hating by Christmas. You need haters to make you stronger..without haters most people wouldn't try to become better. Just tell them "B*tch you just hate me because you can't be me".

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

^Because JB saw the "Flu Games" as a whole new shoe! Explains why the Space Jams & Nubucks didn't have retro cards because they both were re-retros.

*Katt Williams Voice*

"So what he keeps talking about you & hating on you. What do you think a hater's job is? To hate! If you have someone hating on you right now you better think of how to get 5 more people hating by Christmas. You need haters to make you stronger..without haters most people wouldn't try to become better. Just tell them "B*tch you just hate me because you can't be me".
so if they only put retro cards in retros why didn't they put one in the AJKO's? also the fire red and black/metallic 5's from 06 and 07 were both re retros and had a retro card, same for the 2's from 04.

^ I'm not a 100% sure, but I do remember reading that they barely started this.
Btw it's been said here on NT in one of these 2009 threads.
My post count means nothing, I've been here since 08' & so this is my second account.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

this
I might be one of the few people that actually enjoyed the retro card....hope they bring it back again.

me too

Originally Posted by fresh2323

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

this

me too
Co-sign

Back
Top Bottom