When did you break up with your ex? Have you fully gotten over it?

My wife left in May of 2009.  Moved to Texas.  We were married for 11 yrs.  I don't hate her, but I'd never get back together with her.  She's not the same person I married.  I saw it coming the last 2 yrs we were together.  I don't miss her, but sometimes I miss how things were the first 7 or 8 years.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i was over it before it was over so i guess that helped
laugh.gif

THIS...

Spent 2 years on some for the sake of the child type
smh.gif

Should've been left..

about a year and a half ago and im still in love with her. We were together for 3 years.

2 Year long relationship

Been through stuff no others should go through to be together

Late February this yr was wen we broke up

Umm, i think about her, Im doin ALOT better tho. But i have my moments wen i miss her but Im bitter and i jus think of all the BS i put up w/..

Yeah, i loved her more than anything in the world while i was with her.

but at the end of the day, i KNO she'll be back.... And am i waiting for that day? Umm nah i dont think so, im jus trying figure myself out and improve myself.. but wen that day comes it'll be interesting.

It would be a month on the 8th. We lasted five months.
We're still good friends, but I'm not gonna lie, I'm not completely over our breakup.
Plus the fact that he has a new JO makes things worse
frown.gif

A lot of real talk in this thread. We broke up on Christmas last year, it was horrible. I'm still not over it but she's not either, I need a new and better wifey bad to fully get over it forever.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

A couple months.

I thought I was in love. I realize that definitely wasn't the case.

Looking back, the entire relationship was clowns.
roll.gif
Same for me, only it was a little over a year ago. 

He was a compulsive liar.

and yes, but he hasn't.

It's been almost 2 years since we broke up I think and he still blows up my phone randomly.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

He was a compulsive liar.

and yes, but he hasn't.

It's been almost 2 years since we broke up I think and he still blows up my phone randomly.

smh.gif
How old is he?

it's been exactly a year today. this same time last year i was a complete mess, the breakup messed me up bad for a good 7-8 months. i can say i'm completely over it now. don't get me wrong i still think about her, but i'm actually happy things are the way they are. i'm in shape now and i've opened up a new network of friends. i haven't talked to her since the breakup though.

The kid just has sex with ANY girl who is feeling me, And it works FYI a lot of girls feeling me, Once the ladies stop feeling the kid then theres a problem. Ya heard me!!

My girl and I broke up about 3 weeks ago, just as I graduated college. We dated for a little over 2 years. It sucked but I couldn't commit to her the way she wanted me too and she was getting a little too friendly with this guy she worked with. So it was for the best but the only annoying part is I moved back home for the summer and she knew this so I told her on a specific weekend when I would be there to come pick up her stuff and she never did. Now she is constantly texting me to let her come pick up her stuff as it is my fault that I am working in 3 hours away and she had ample time to come pick it up. I think that is the worst part, because I am just about over it and then she starts texting me about giving her stuff back

On and off for 3 years with mine. Never really was over her until i met a badder chick
pimp.gif
and that is exactly what it takes to get over anyone

Originally Posted by OneSole

My wife left in May of 2009.  Moved to Texas.  We were married for 11 yrs.  I don't hate her, but I'd never get back together with her.  She's not the same person I married.  I saw it coming the last 2 yrs we were together.  I don't miss her, but sometimes I miss how things were the first 7 or 8 years.
My sentiments exactly.  I miss the good times me and my wife had together.  She has a BF now and I feel like dude is doing her no justice at all.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Was together for 3 years....

Broke up 3 months ago... and it still bothers the hell out of me.

I guess what bothers me the most is at the end we agreed we'd still be friends, and she wont talk to me at all.
.. at least have enough respect for me to tell me you changed your mind and don't want to be friends. The way it ended... didn't see it coming at all.
frown.gif

My Birthday is tomorrow and going out tonight, already know i'm gonna be
frown.gif
by the end of the night... damn you alcohol

you fell for that too huh?
laugh.gif
i fell for it the first time me and my ex broke up... that friendship !$** never works. Well not actual "friends". Its either you stop talking, or you end up actin like you're in a relationship while not bein in one i.e. %%$%@%$ and chillin

very true
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by richyung412

The kid just has sex with ANY girl who is feeling me, And it works FYI a lot of girls feeling me, Once the ladies stop feeling the kid then theres a problem. Ya heard me!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom