When Did You Join NT and Why?

I joined this year in January after lurking during winter months on some release dates.

I figured I might as well..... and then I landed in General
laugh.gif

In 2003 i was looking for some information on some Jason Kidd joints...I think they were called 'East 2 West'.

cyp23 was the name

7/23/07
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

joined b/c of jordan brand release dates. I barely be in there now, I cant believe I didnt even know about general for a while.

I created my most-active account on 7/16/01. I was a young kid who loved sneakers and wanted to learn anything I could about them.

I was a freshman in high school and all the seniors in my computer class were always on NT...so I started to lurk and joined my sophomore year...

A few months back, when I realized lurking accomplished nothing. Haven't regretted it at all, love NT.

I joined back in '03 when things were still cool and there were alot of cool people here.

NT these days has nothing but kids and ignorant morons.

Why do I stay? Because im Club29. Thats why.

I made this account the summer before my hs freshman year which was in '06...but my friend showed me NT a couple months before i decided to make anaccount. I remember joining around the time the sneaker game was on the rise here...i rarely checked the general section and looked at Nike and Jordan themost. Now i barely lurk around those sections i'm mostly in general and i'll occasionally read some stuff in S&T.

I joined for the first time in late 2005 because I wanted to collect shoes. Now here I am, 3.5 years later and I only stay on NT for the General Forum.

October or Feb of 08. I been lurking since 01. Finally decided to become a member after I started following the sports and general sections. I outgrew thatwhole sneaker bs mostly. I might get a pair of pennys or foams here or there if I really like the colorway. But it's a fun community, and I def enjoygetting lots of laughs.

the first time? must have been 03-04 because retro was still poppin'. that was back when a sense of humor was a little more tolerated and all the fanboyswere in love with phanizzle and s2c.

Back
Top Bottom