When Did You Join NT and Why?

Joined in 2003 when I was trying to find out what shoes Jason Kidd was wearing during the 2003 NBA Playoffs.

I remembered browsing around and seeing a thread in Music about the best rapper or something. I wanted to contribute, so I signed up.

The rest is history.
pimp.gif

September or October 2008. It looked like a fun board, even though I couldn't care less about shoes.

my mom dropped me off and never picked me up....oh wait thats a different subject. I kept seeing NT members on ebay. and wanted to see what it was all about.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

I was a young kid who loved sneakers and wanted to learn anything I could about them.
Me as well.

I wanna say I found NT through Air-Jordans.com. I believe it was sometime right before the Jordan Love Truck Tour when it stopped by L.A. and I think that wasaround '02.

2004, i was 12[
laugh.gif
] and i had a high school friend that recommended thesite to me

June 08. i was watching a video on wshh and it was about "the shoekeeper?" and someone left a comment that said " dudes on niketalk got way morekicks them him" so i checked it out. i just been lurking till about a month ago when i finally came in general and just had to add my 2 cents

To build up enough posts so I could post in the BST thread LOL Been lurking around aug. 08 and started posting on Oct 09

March 01..... I was on the hunt for some Cool Grey 11's.. Found them thru a seller here...I went to Chicago that next weekend, meet up with seller and madethe exchange..

What happened to them you ask? Found them in the garage last weekend..smh..

zoca8.jpg

I originally joined in 2001, because I was looking or info about the Air Pippen V/Air Kidd/Air Payton III MORF shoes. I looked via Yahoo, clicked on a link,and 40+ banned sn's later, I'm still here.
laugh.gif

I joined in 03, but lurked since the end of 99. My older cousin OLD SCHOOL told me about the site and I would check in from time to time and get info onrelease dates.

Back
Top Bottom