When did you quit wearing basketball shorts under your jeans?

old man at the park was handing out work in them house slippers :x
couldnt play a lick of defense but his post gm was on point

That dood wit that stretched out beater lookin like a jersey who has kobe bryants crossover wen he was with adidas.

You lost in the sauce b. What's the purpose of it now? You substituting it in for boxers/briefs?

The only time I wore bball shorts under my jeans was when we was ballin in gym that day, going to the park after school to ball or if I knew I was gonna get my **** sucked since it provided easier access 2nd only to straight up sweat pants.

Other than that I just wear my boxers.
feels extremely weird for me to not have on shorts underneath
and its highly uncomfortable for my meat

That dood wit that stretched out beater lookin like a jersey who has kobe bryants crossover wen he was with adidas.
8/10 this cat has a short temper + gets crazy with da hands.

Beater is almost always off white bordering on yellow, too.

Last edited:
This.

Although A LOT of people look down on us who wear 'em like that.

*Shrugs*

It's a jail thing...I remember the first time I ever saw someone rocking sandals with flip flops...my boys older brother has just got out and he was chilling outside the house with sandals and socks..I asked my boy about it and he said that's how they do it jail.

Oh I dont have a problem with it. I rock em both ways.

Some people act like you MUST rock socks with slide.

As if they dont know what they really are.

Having your toes exposed is not acceptable imo

Still wear ball shorts under my baggy sweatpants every now & then but never did it under any other kinda pants lol

You have to stop doing that?? 
nerd.gif

If I ever see a cats toes I feel like we done got too comfortable with each other.
Might as well walk in on him stroking his meat.

Unacceptable, b...

If I ever see a cats toes I feel like we done got too comfortable with each other.

Unacceptable, b...
roll.gif

toes are just a no go for me in all facets, i could go the rest of my life without seeing another human's toes and be just fine

I never did understand this.....I would see dudes wearing 2 pair of shorts at times. I was totally confused...usually it was dudes that sucked at basketball..

i think i read an article or saw a documentary that said mj did that with his UNC shorts, so its as far fetched as it seems... 

Last edited:
Never wore shorts under jeans. I like them to be fresh and breathe throughout the day. Never know when a bird will bless you with some knowledge. Knowledge >>>>>>>> 21

Type of dudes that won't have their toes exposed on the beach :lol: :smh:

I don't get it.

word. but I'm sure i've seen those type of dudes tho...beater, shorts, socks and flops...on the sand.

socks and flops combo is really for pre and post ball activities.

Unacceptable, b...

latest

Wen ya boys on the porch chillin in beaters and u come thru wit da black beater

View media item 1947464

LOL remember that g unit beater?

1262223_fpx.tif

wasn't 50 the first to come out with that ?

Back
Top Bottom