When did you quit wearing basketball shorts under your jeans?

I had one pair of shorts that was borderline too small and another pair that was too big.

Put them together..BOOM..a fitting pair of ball shorts.

*raises hand.

never understood that ****. care to explain?
well :lol:

Those days ,especially in the summer to fall days when you wana wear shorts but a cool breeze rushes up in that region it's sorta like a wind protector
And another (quick story)

I went to the grocery store one day and I only had one pair of b ball shorts on

I'm in line and I see these two girls and they looking right so lil homie down there got a lil excited nahm sayin not jumpin for joy just a lil excited

Well I tried to hold it down as I was walking out but as I was tryna calm myself down this dude was walkin beside me with his son (no more than 9) into the parking lot . He got to lookin at me real suspect like he was about to rob me or something then he said what's up and his eyes kept looking down and I put two and two together and tried to block his view of my bulge cuz son was lookin mad hard at me but I had some heavy *** bags so I couldn't do it so I had to let it ride till I made it to the car. Then when I got to the car this ***** get to whistle'n n **** talkn bout what's up? Like he tryna holla n **** so I got mad and uncomfortable wanted run up and smack this ***** sideways but hell who knowsthis ***** already on the low tryna holla at a G with his lil man right there he might've tried to grasp at a ****** piece while I attempt to knock his block off So I went on head and got the **** up outta there....

And that's why I where two pair of shorts at the same time. You don't let nobody stare at Ya bulge man....

:lol: I'm done.

I'm rocking the bball shorts under my sweats rn. No draws either :pimp:

Shorts under sweats is cool but shorts under jeans? Nah, bruh.

Anyone still doing that probably still rockin' pinwheel fitteds a couple sizes too big.

Let me say this, I got jock itch from NOT wearing basketball shorts. I like catching the breeze when we stretch as it keeps the inners cool. Stretching like Drew Brees pregame feels cool and soothing.

Let me say this, I got jock itch from NOT wearing basketball shorts. I like catching the breeze when we stretch as it keeps the inners cool. Stretching like Drew Brees pregame feels cool and soothing.

baby powder. yall can judge me, but that cool feels down there especially in the summer is def :pimp:

i still wear shorts under my pjs during the winter time cuz it keeps me warm... but one 1 time when i was going to school in NY for college it was raining hard AF and i didnt have an umbrella but had a jacket with a hood on... my pants got so soaked but luckily i had the john stockton shorts under my jeans that i rocked the high shorts during class and left my jeans on the heater all though it didnt dry :lol:

i still wear shorts under everything...
shorts,jeans, sweats and i even wore shorts under my pants in my parents wedding
and no i dont wear fat jeans lol

Last edited:
You lost in the sauce b. What's the purpose of it now? You substituting it in for boxers/briefs?

The only time I wore bball shorts under my jeans was when we was ballin in gym that day, going to the park after school to ball or if I knew I was gonna get my **** sucked since it provided easier access 2nd only to straight up sweat pants.

Other than that I just wear my boxers.

Last edited:
Man, everyone was rocking ball shorts under their jeans back in middle school.

Wildly uncomfortable :smh:

Same goes for beaters underneath your tee. I could NEVER get down with that wave.
Now you buggin b. The beater under ANYthing was IS THAT WAVE :smokin

Beater under the dress shirt.

Beater under the button up.

Beater under the sweater.

Beater under the white tee.

Beater under ANY t-shirt.

Beater under the new beater.

Beater under the snorkel.

Beater under the hoodie.

Beater under the blazer.

Beater at the beach.

:pimp:

I dont see what the problem with wearing sandals with out socks.

Like....they were intended to be worn...:nerd:
It's basically how old men wear sandals/slippers.

It was always uncomfortable to me.

Last edited:

But that 39 year old construction worker who just got off work in dirty jeans who comes for a pick up game is always nice.
roll.gif
roll.gif
you ain't never lied
The park I used to play at this guy came every day after work in his work jeans with the hammer pocket and timbs and always got down. But like every other rough neck pick up baller he called every damn foul. That **** got annoying.

Back
Top Bottom