When did you realize that these females aint innocent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, there's some chick that I think is super attractive who my friend had been friends with for a while.

I was slowly trying to get in there and my friend confessed to me that about a month back he smashed while drunk.

Just happy I never invest too much thought/feelings into chicks.

Real grateful my homie told me though, not that it matters since I never wanted a relationship with her.

I Don't think every girl is a thot. Don't get played tho get to know her first see the way she acts around you and your friends and her friends.. And ohh Yea if her bff is a thot so is she.
Most of the clean faces be the most dirty
I agree wholeheartedly.  Repped.

Damn Fontaine, I wouldn't have even bothered with climbing no balcony, 2nd floor or not. I wish you had an out of body experience to see how you were doing the most just to confirm your suspicions :lol:

When mom used to take me over her side man house and buy me McDonald's and candy not to tell her husband

Other time when I banged 2 teachers at school once when school let out the other during class. She pulled me out and gave me a hour pass cause she so called needed help. Come to fond out my dad banged her too
:rofl:

Pics of teachers. Also you aint say what grade or if this was hs or college that this happened.

Last edited:
The primary way that men lose when dealing with women is they have the attitude that they want to ‘be with the woman’ as opposed to having the woman ‘wanting to be with him.’ When you look at your interactions with women, you have to check yourself for the former attitude constantly. A lot of old school cats will tell you quite simply, “She has to like you more than you like her.” To further elaborate, you will enter into a losing relationship when the woman perceives herself as higher value than you and you also perceive her as higher value than you. From this perception will derive emasculating and catering behavior on your part, as well as disrespectful behavior on her part. As a man, you have to learn to keep your emotions in check and learn to limit the context in which you express that feeling of desire. You also have to be aware of the paradigm in play. Are you being looked upon as higher value? Are you consistently acting in the fashion of a man who is higher value? Ignore the mainstream agenda of ‘men and women are equal’. If you do not provide her a feeling that you are of higher value, then she simply won’t deal with you. Remember, women choose UP… and the element that determines your value the greatest is not materials, but rather, how you express yourself… your personality.
This is a terrible pill to swallow, because you want to be able to care about a woman without reserve as well as be honest about how you feel in order to communicate at maximum speed but, this SSSS is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

Every time you don't follow this advice, you'll regret it. No matter how sweet the P is, how many times a girl tells you she "loves you", wants to be with you, etc NEVER show a woman your hand.

This is a terrible pill to swallow, because you want to be able to care about a woman without reserve as well as be honest about how you feel in order to communicate at maximum speed but, this SSSS is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

Every time you don't follow this advice, you'll regret it. No matter how sweet the P is, how many times a girl tells you she "loves you", wants to be with you, etc NEVER show a woman your hand.

I want to send that quote to my co-worker.

Dude stay talking about how his girl is "far more successful than him" and "way outta his league" but he swears he wants to marry her :smh: Girl been engaged 3 times, but never married, homie needs to run...fast.

girlfriend of 3 years. she recommended i take a different route home from her house one night (on bike), and i get into a devastating accident. she felt guilty, stayed with me during my hospital stay but began to act distanced afterwards. during 6 month recovery, i was hearing from her once or twice a week at most. it was clear her attention was slipping but needless to say i was in a vulnerable state and didn't want to face the truth. she breaks up with me a few days shy of our anniversary... then calls me a week later to tell me she's pregnant by a 27 year old dope boy. had the nerve to tell me he smashed, then flipped the condom inside out :lol:

saddest part is she was still pressing me to smash while pregnant and after birth. i gave in a few times out of vengeance. once she was doming me, her son started choking on his saliva, each cough was more violent than the last, to the point that i was even concerned. she wouldn't stop until i was finished, then tended to her child. :smh: i can't front... i loved pummeling her while her welfare baby cried, knowing she would suffer for all she'd done. it was liberating.

"all the girls after that, it was straight pay back."  – boosie
SON! RUTHLESS!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View media item 889045
B
15 years old. Walked in on my homies girl getting a train ran on her. The look on her face when we met eyes was priceless. First thing I said was "You a H*E A*S B*TCH for this sh*t!!!!" Told my homeboy immediately and it took him a smooth 6 months to recover. They had basically been together since they we 5 years old at that point. :smh:
you gotta tell the story in full detail

Word. I always wondered what a train would look like.
View media item 888414

B
15 years old. Walked in on my homies girl getting a train ran on her. The look on her face when we met eyes was priceless. First thing I said was "You a H*E A*S B*TCH for this sh*t!!!!" Told my homeboy immediately and it took him a smooth 6 months to recover. They had basically been together since they we 5 years old at that point. :smh:

Word. I always wondered what a train would look like.

It's kind like waiting in line at McDonalds.

I always believed it was waiting in line. But then I wonder do gang bang type scenarios also happen.
Those are not trains. Those are gang bangs. Very different.

girlfriend of 3 years. she recommended i take a different route home from her house one night (on bike), and i get into a devastating accident. she felt guilty, stayed with me during my hospital stay but began to act distanced afterwards. during 6 month recovery, i was hearing from her once or twice a week at most. it was clear her attention was slipping but needless to say i was in a vulnerable state and didn't want to face the truth. she breaks up with me a few days shy of our anniversary... then calls me a week later to tell me she's pregnant by a 27 year old dope boy. had the nerve to tell me he smashed, then flipped the condom inside out :lol:

saddest part is she was still pressing me to smash while pregnant and after birth. i gave in a few times out of vengeance. once she was doming me, her son started choking on his saliva, each cough was more violent than the last, to the point that i was even concerned. she wouldn't stop until i was finished, then tended to her child. :smh: i can't front... i loved pummeling her while her welfare baby cried, knowing she would suffer for all she'd done. it was liberating.

SON! RUTHLESS!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:x :x :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: copy and paste that in the Savage Life thread

It's amazing how prevalent gangbangs are for the under 18 crowd. Your current wife might be on vhs out there on her knees in a ring of dudes like a dogfight. I started one off that almost went down back then, feel like an *** about it now. Now I think about it, **** I did to my first love and others at the time I deserved to have my heart ripped to shreds. If I was smart back then I would've seen that too instead of going cold and blaming her.

girlfriend of 3 years. she recommended i take a different route home from her house one night (on bike), and i get into a devastating accident. she felt guilty, stayed with me during my hospital stay but began to act distanced afterwards. during 6 month recovery, i was hearing from her once or twice a week at most. it was clear her attention was slipping but needless to say i was in a vulnerable state and didn't want to face the truth. she breaks up with me a few days shy of our anniversary... then calls me a week later to tell me she's pregnant by a 27 year old dope boy. had the nerve to tell me he smashed, then flipped the condom inside out
laugh.gif

saddest part is she was still pressing me to smash while pregnant and after birth. i gave in a few times out of vengeance. once she was doming me, her son started choking on his saliva, each cough was more violent than the last, to the point that i was even concerned. she wouldn't stop until i was finished, then tended to her child.
mean.gif
i can't front... i loved pummeling her while her welfare baby cried, knowing she would suffer for all she'd done. it was liberating.

B
Wanna hear it....here it go. So, my homie Stan and his girl grew up on the same block as children. Their families were super close, would attend birthday parties together and everything. So, I guess one day while chilling on their block they decided to get together around the age of 5. Of course it was really innocent but they literally stayed together all throughout elementary school and middle school. I was amazed to hear about how long they'd been together when I met Stan in a class in high school. Dude was REALLY cool and because we had SO much in common we just started hanging out. She was cool too. She knew a little bit about sports, wouldn't bother him all the time and she was really smart.

So, one day I go over my other homie Ty's (he lived in another city, went to a different high school and didn't know Stan at all.) house to play some Madden. Dude was always talking about how he was banging girls. He would always talk about how him and his brothers would train girls and all this crap but they could NEVER provide proof. I MEAN NONE! So we all just thought he was always fronting about that crap. Either way, dude was cool, had a big screen TV with the Madden on deck and the freezer stayed packed with chicken strips so we gave him a pass. So I get over there and dude comes to the door and says, "Shhhhh, don't be loud. We smashing 'round here!" I rolled my eyes because I thought dude was lying and I walked in the house. Sure enough I hear a girl moaning. I was still a little skeptical until I heard one of the dudes tell her to "poke it out". I looked at Ty and dude had a HUGE smile across his face as if to say "I TOLD YOU SO!". So I figured I'd get a peek at who the chick was. Ty was like "She's nothin'! Just some h*e we BEEN beating down and sending her back to her hubby. I mean we skeetin' in the throat and errrrthang. We showin' this h*e no love and NO RESPECT!" I told him I wanted to see who it was, so we walked down the hallway to his room. I was right outside the door hearing it all my dudes! She was getting HAMMERED! Screaming at the top of her lungs and the cheeks was clapping! So, I crack the door and slide in. Sure enough, Ty's brothers are in there and one was waist deep in that h*e. I couldn't see her face initially because she was in doggy and dudes was in front of her head. I guess one slid in to pipe her mouth. So I sort of lean to the right around dude at her head and she looked up at that exact moment with the pipe in her mouth. NT, when we locked eyes I was speechless. I pointed at her and YELLED, "YOU A H*E A*S B*TCH FOR THIS SH*T!!!" Everything in the room stopped and then the dudes started laughing. She tried to get up all sweaty and beat up. She was thrashed. Her hair and body had man juice on it. She begged me not to tell Stan. I called her a *** and told her she was crazy if she thought I'd let the homie get played like that. SMH.

I ran over to Stan's house and woke him up to tell him what happened. Dude was rocked. She then called him trying to explain and he went off. Threatened to kill her, telling her she ruined their future together and then he fell to the floor and balled his eyes out. I took the phone and hung up on her. I watched him cry for 3 hours straight that day. Dude cut all ties with her. Both families were hurt by it too. Stan was hurt for 6 months and STILL don't deal with chicks that deep because of it. Hasn't had a REAL relationship since.

also yea, i was kind of seeing a girl; girl was supposed to meet me at my crib around 1PM one day.  it's 3PM and i text, 'where are you' and get no response.  well i just went about my day, went out and got some lunch and came back to the crib about an hour later.  she's in front of my door when i get home.  we go in, she's all shook up.  i ask her what's up.  'well, to be truthful i had planned on meeting six guys i met on the internet and ******* them all but i backed out at the last minute,'.  truth be told, i didn't immediately kick her out after that; i cared for this broad.  i couldn't even end it after that; soon after she did that for me 
mean.gif
  never again, bruhs.

B

Wanna hear it....here it go. So, my homie Stan and his girl grew up on the same block as children. Their families were super close, would attend birthday parties together and everything. So, I guess one day while chilling on their block they decided to get together around the age of 5. Of course it was really innocent but they literally stayed together all throughout elementary school and middle school. I was amazed to hear about how long they'd been together when I met Stan in a class in high school. Dude was REALLY cool and because we had SO much in common we just started hanging out. She was cool too. She knew a little bit about sports, wouldn't bother him all the time and she was really smart.

So, one day I go over my other homie Ty's (he lived in another city, went to a different high school and didn't know Stan at all.) house to play some Madden. Dude was always talking about how he was banging girls. He would always talk about how him and his brothers would train girls and all this crap but they could NEVER provide proof. I MEAN NONE! So we all just thought he was always fronting about that crap. Either way, dude was cool, had a big screen TV with the Madden on deck and the freezer stayed packed with chicken strips so we gave him a pass. So I get over there and dude comes to the door and says, "Shhhhh, don't be loud. We smashing 'round here!" I rolled my eyes because I thought dude was lying and I walked in the house. Sure enough I hear a girl moaning. I was still a little skeptical until I heard one of the dudes tell her to "poke it out". I looked at Ty and dude had a HUGE smile across his face as if to say "I TOLD YOU SO!". So I figured I'd get a peek at who the chick was. Ty was like "She's nothin'! Just some h*e we BEEN beating down and sending her back to her hubby. I mean we skeetin' in the throat and errrrthang. We showin' this h*e no love and NO RESPECT!" I told him I wanted to see who it was, so we walked down the hallway to his room. I was right outside the door hearing it all my dudes! She was getting HAMMERED! Screaming at the top of her lungs and the cheeks was clapping! So, I crack the door and slide in. Sure enough, Ty's brothers are in there and one was waist deep in that h*e. I couldn't see her face initially because she was in doggy and dudes was in front of her head. I guess one slid in to pipe her mouth. So I sort of lean to the right around dude at her head and she looked up at that exact moment with the pipe in her mouth. NT, when we locked eyes I was speechless. I pointed at her and YELLED, "YOU A H*E A*S B*TCH FOR THIS SH*T!!!" Everything in the room stopped and then the dudes started laughing. She tried to get up all sweaty and beat up. She was thrashed. Her hair and body had man juice on it. She begged me not to tell Stan. I called her a *** and told her she was crazy if she thought I'd let the homie get played like that. SMH.

I ran over to Stan's house and woke him up to tell him what happened. Dude was rocked. She then called him trying to explain and he went off. Threatened to kill her, telling her she ruined their future together and then he fell to the floor and balled his eyes out. I took the phone and hung up on her. I watched him cry for 3 hours straight that day. Dude cut all ties with her. Both families were hurt by it too. Stan was hurt for 6 months and STILL don't deal with chicks that deep because of it. Hasn't had a REAL relationship since.

Son :wow:...that **** hurt my soul just from reading it...:smh:. I'm talmbout straight embedded in my mind for life.

I'll honestly never put these **** in any realm of importance ever again...GOTDAMB.

Last edited:
Son
eek.gif
...that **** hurt my soul just from reading it...
mean.gif
. I'm talmbout straight embedded in my mind for life.

I'll honestly never put these **** in any realm of importance ever again...GOTDAMB.

Just be careful out here man.....be careful.

B

I don't think I'll ever forget this story. Ima be telling this **** to my son if I ever have one.

This is just.......damn. Had me sitting at my comp looking like

spn-20b.gif

damn b. 
mean.gif

B

Terrible story but I cause help but to ROTFL at these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom