When did you realize that these females aint innocent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was in second grade I was playing footsies with some Dominican skeezy (no pics). Little did I know that the whole class was aware of how I practically smashed this chick with the foot game.

When we get to lunch some of the black kids started calling her "two-timer". Turns out she had already been bagged by one of the black kids. I was devastated, could've sworn I was going to marry this chick (or at least get to smash her again).

At the time I wanted to cape for her pretty bad but I didn't because those other kids rolled deep and they were black (momma ain't raise no fool).

It was then that I realized these ******* is all birds. I became cool with the homie and always had the craziest spoon fights with dude. He ultimately had a long term affair with the shorty (lasted like a week) and I turned out to be a 1 time fling.

Learned a valuable lesson that day. I will forever thank that thot Angelica for that.
Out of anything, I laughed at this the most 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Wanna hear it....here it go. So, my homie Stan and his girl grew up on the same block as children. Their families were super close, would attend birthday parties together and everything. So, I guess one day while chilling on their block they decided to get together around the age of 5. Of course it was really innocent but they literally stayed together all throughout elementary school and middle school. I was amazed to hear about how long they'd been together when I met Stan in a class in high school. Dude was REALLY cool and because we had SO much in common we just started hanging out. She was cool too. She knew a little bit about sports, wouldn't bother him all the time and she was really smart.

So, one day I go over my other homie Ty's (he lived in another city, went to a different high school and didn't know Stan at all.) house to play some Madden. Dude was always talking about how he was banging girls. He would always talk about how him and his brothers would train girls and all this crap but they could NEVER provide proof. I MEAN NONE! So we all just thought he was always fronting about that crap. Either way, dude was cool, had a big screen TV with the Madden on deck and the freezer stayed packed with chicken strips so we gave him a pass. So I get over there and dude comes to the door and says, "Shhhhh, don't be loud. We smashing 'round here!" I rolled my eyes because I thought dude was lying and I walked in the house. Sure enough I hear a girl moaning. I was still a little skeptical until I heard one of the dudes tell her to "poke it out". I looked at Ty and dude had a HUGE smile across his face as if to say "I TOLD YOU SO!". So I figured I'd get a peek at who the chick was. Ty was like "She's nothin'! Just some h*e we BEEN beating down and sending her back to her hubby. I mean we skeetin' in the throat and errrrthang. We showin' this h*e no love and NO RESPECT!" I told him I wanted to see who it was, so we walked down the hallway to his room. I was right outside the door hearing it all my dudes! She was getting HAMMERED! Screaming at the top of her lungs and the cheeks was clapping! So, I crack the door and slide in. Sure enough, Ty's brothers are in there and one was waist deep in that h*e. I couldn't see her face initially because she was in doggy and dudes was in front of her head. I guess one slid in to pipe her mouth. So I sort of lean to the right around dude at her head and she looked up at that exact moment with the pipe in her mouth. NT, when we locked eyes I was speechless. I pointed at her and YELLED, "YOU A H*E A*S B*TCH FOR THIS SH*T!!!" Everything in the room stopped and then the dudes started laughing. She tried to get up all sweaty and beat up. She was thrashed. Her hair and body had man juice on it. She begged me not to tell Stan. I called her a *** and told her she was crazy if she thought I'd let the homie get played like that. SMH.

I ran over to Stan's house and woke him up to tell him what happened. Dude was rocked. She then called him trying to explain and he went off. Threatened to kill her, telling her she ruined their future together and then he fell to the floor and balled his eyes out. I took the phone and hung up on her. I watched him cry for 3 hours straight that day. Dude cut all ties with her. Both families were hurt by it too. Stan was hurt for 6 months and STILL don't deal with chicks that deep because of it. Hasn't had a REAL relationship since.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

This just touch my soul man.

I realized when I was messing with this female
She had braces
Wore some jacked up white/white mid af1's
That u could tell she washed in the washer to get clean
I saw the potential
Fixed her up made her my lil project car
Had her looking like elenore from gone in 60 seconds
When before she was lookin like smokey's ride from Friday
Put mad work Into that *****
Well that ***** played me cheated and left me
Only consolation is I nutted raw in her and it felt so good and she sucked my **** sooo many times
And I molded her into what she is today
She had even told me that
And I can still tell
Honestly I still think about her after all these years
My heart still hurts
I made ******* pay after her this was in 04
I'm over it though
Ooooooh man her ***** was like dippin In ambrosia of the gods
I'm fb and Instagram friends with her
I lurk her page every now and then
mean.gif
mean.gif

Wanna hear it....here it go. So, my homie Stan and his girl grew up on the same block as children. Their families were super close, would attend birthday parties together and everything. So, I guess one day while chilling on their block they decided to get together around the age of 5. Of course it was really innocent but they literally stayed together all throughout elementary school and middle school. I was amazed to hear about how long they'd been together when I met Stan in a class in high school. Dude was REALLY cool and because we had SO much in common we just started hanging out. She was cool too. She knew a little bit about sports, wouldn't bother him all the time and she was really smart.

So, one day I go over my other homie Ty's (he lived in another city, went to a different high school and didn't know Stan at all.) house to play some Madden. Dude was always talking about how he was banging girls. He would always talk about how him and his brothers would train girls and all this crap but they could NEVER provide proof. I MEAN NONE! So we all just thought he was always fronting about that crap. Either way, dude was cool, had a big screen TV with the Madden on deck and the freezer stayed packed with chicken strips so we gave him a pass. So I get over there and dude comes to the door and says, "Shhhhh, don't be loud. We smashing 'round here!" I rolled my eyes because I thought dude was lying and I walked in the house. Sure enough I hear a girl moaning. I was still a little skeptical until I heard one of the dudes tell her to "poke it out". I looked at Ty and dude had a HUGE smile across his face as if to say "I TOLD YOU SO!". So I figured I'd get a peek at who the chick was. Ty was like "She's nothin'! Just some h*e we BEEN beating down and sending her back to her hubby. I mean we skeetin' in the throat and errrrthang. We showin' this h*e no love and NO RESPECT!" I told him I wanted to see who it was, so we walked down the hallway to his room. I was right outside the door hearing it all my dudes! She was getting HAMMERED! Screaming at the top of her lungs and the cheeks was clapping! So, I crack the door and slide in. Sure enough, Ty's brothers are in there and one was waist deep in that h*e. I couldn't see her face initially because she was in doggy and dudes was in front of her head. I guess one slid in to pipe her mouth. So I sort of lean to the right around dude at her head and she looked up at that exact moment with the pipe in her mouth. NT, when we locked eyes I was speechless. I pointed at her and YELLED, "YOU A H*E A*S B*TCH FOR THIS SH*T!!!" Everything in the room stopped and then the dudes started laughing. She tried to get up all sweaty and beat up. She was thrashed. Her hair and body had man juice on it. She begged me not to tell Stan. I called her a *** and told her she was crazy if she thought I'd let the homie get played like that. SMH.

I ran over to Stan's house and woke him up to tell him what happened. Dude was rocked. She then called him trying to explain and he went off. Threatened to kill her, telling her she ruined their future together and then he fell to the floor and balled his eyes out. I took the phone and hung up on her. I watched him cry for 3 hours straight that day. Dude cut all ties with her. Both families were hurt by it too. Stan was hurt for 6 months and STILL don't deal with chicks that deep because of it. Hasn't had a REAL relationship since.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

This just touch my soul man.
Bruh I got tears In My eyes reading this ****
Damn :smh:
******* ain't ****

Had a rude awakening in college. I was dating this girl for 3.5 years. I was in the process of buying an engagement ring. My last year in grad school I started noticing some stuff. Always talking about how funny this one guy is all the time. Then one day she just told me during my internships that she's been cheating. I'm not gonna front that junk messed me up. Got in a bad funk and lost about 20-25 lbs. She looked so innocent too...Anyways thats Tallahassee for you. She calls time to time to apologize. Took an L and I moved on..

Also I have no respect for these Frat Groupies.

Damn Stan. I saw the name stand and glanced over the story before reading it thinking it was a joke but damn. That is messed up.

I don't know why she got up and tried to run out as if you didn't already see her. She minus whale stayed right there and finish.

I swear that story is something that every single/unmarried dude on NT should read at least once, especially if you're going thru an issue where you ain't sure about a chick/think she's been acting funny. I'm so glad I aye before reading that...I would've had NO appetite otherwise.

Last edited:
I just read the whole thread. Slept on this thread.

That story where homies girl had a train ran on her and the other dude caught it. Damn that one has to hurt

I cant ever begin with this story. I hope this is a lie your telling trying to one up everyone cause this hurt my soul. Stan will never be the same and I can not blame him after that. :smh:

Last edited:
Anyone remember the story about how some dude walked in on his bm's getting skeeted on by the side dude and him telling him. My kids look better then your kid

:wow:
Somebody find this story
Is it the Smush story????? :nerd:
Loved that story. Its terrible but the part where he cried on the floor then agrued or fought the dude while she had nut on her face was just funny:rofl:

Still sad though :smh:

Stan deserves a bro hug from every man he comes across, that hurts all our souls

I hug Stan :smh: even buy him a bear and lapdance at the strip joint

Last edited:
When Winnie curved Kevin for the guy at her new school

**** you Winnie Cooper >:

Real life experiences
1-A) Had a family friend who found out the little girl he had been taken care of for 3 years wasn't actually his.

1-B) Had a crush on this "innocent" seeming chick freshmen year in college. A+ grades, came to class everyday, never seen her at any parties, pretty much lived in the library etc. I was chilling at a friends' crib who stayed off campus when a couple of the football players came through to chill. These fools are bragging about their sexapades and a couple of us call their bluff. One of them leaves and comes back like a hour later will a couple tapes. First tape he pops in is of the chick I had a crush on getting manhandled by like 8 guys. :wow: :wow: :smh: :frown:

GAWD DAMN lolol

Sorry in a-d-v-a-n-c-e (not sure why this is blocked) for the wall of text :lol:.

So, my buddy dated a girl in 5th grade (elementary), but it didn't last very long because she broke up with him and started talking to me on AIM.

Talking to her felt wrong because he was my boy, so one day when he was over at my house, I showed him all of her messages. He formed this plan for me to play her just like she played him and I went along with it, but ended up catching feelings for her. Still not proud of that moment :smh:.

This relationship lasted for a while, we dated through the rest of 5th grade through summer until probably half-way through 6th grade. 6th grade was middle school for us, which went from 6th grade to 8th grade. Needless to say, ol' girl was around older dudes and got thirsty for those bums. I heard through some friends that she was talking to an 8th grader, so I confronted her about it and of course she hits me with the "we're just friends." I was so disgusted, we spent hours on the phone, I bought her s*** with money I saved from an allowance, and I thought this was gonna last at least till high school :smh:. I was ready to just see it through and hope she wasn't lying, but the friend who told me was like "you should break up with her before she breaks up with you because you don't want to look like a fool." Those were "wise words from a decent man" :lol:.

I broke up with her over the phone and she tried to tell me I'm making a mistake and shouldn't give up because of what other people say. I was really unsure about what to do, so I put her on hold and called up my buddy to reinforce that I'm making the right decision, which he did. Took her off hold and told her it was over. She proceeded to call me one night while I was out eating dinner with my family and left this crazy message saying she was gonna cut herself if I didn't take her back. My parents looked at me like "who the f*** are you hanging around at school?" I said it was a prank call and kept it moving. Her dumbass messaged my friend her plan to tear paper to simulate the knife sharpening sound and fake crying just to get me back and break up with me :smh:. I ignored her at school and blocked her number and her AIM SN because I couldn't believe how deceitful she was :smh:.

Last edited:
I remember when I got played with who I thought was the love of my life @ 18.

You literally feel nauseous for a while. Not wanting to eat

I also remember I cried in the shower like a lil *****. lol. Like it didnt hit me until I took a shower.

Like straight out of a movie lips quivering and all

Damn I really was a late learner..y'all talking first and second grade.

I didn't know until my senior year, a month before prom. I had a chick here and a chick away at school. My chick here was my first. **** had been bad for a while but I didn't know any better.

I stopped by her crib but she wasn't there. Something told me to drive back around. I pull up on the block across from hers. I got the parking lights on only on some creep ****. I see her pull up and I started riding down on her. ***** gets out the car with her and she saw me. Comes to the car whining and **** saying I wasn't paying her attention.

I was hurt bros, but I talked to my big cuz about it all night. I had finally learned these tools aint loyal. Felt better the next morning when I copped the black red 14s.

Thanks Julia!

Story reminded me of this..... :smh:

Raw Dawg Squad.....

I got a story too...tender age of 5 smashing before coloring in the lines of my coloring book.

Last edited:
This isn't even about chicks being innocent, this is Chris Brown - Loyal.

Someone needs to print these out and send them to Chris in prison.

B

you gotta tell the story in full detail

Son this is making me laugh to my core :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's so painful and so hilarious at the same time.

This story in detail has everything. I'm removed enough to not care as much but for yall dudes who let these females in and then some variation of this happens that's a wound that'll never heal. I know for some this is yall worst fear. Damn :lol: :smh: Like I can put this story and apply it to any culture and they will relate. Son said both families were hurt by it too :rofl: Gettin that train by Ty and his friends and bros.

I"m about to play Lupe's Hurt Me Soul and Dr. Dre's **** You in rotation. Always enter these relationships with that disclaimer that this chick might cheat on you too so be prepared just in case.

Last edited:
I think I was 15 or 16 at the time, and liked this shy girl at school. She knew I liked her since , but she wasn't feeling me. So one day I'm just hanging out in my room, and my brother comes in, and tells me she was trying to get with him. I play it off like I don't like her, and it is cool with me if they mess around. She knows we are brothers since he was a senior at our high school.

Fast forward a couple of weeks later, he gets top from this girl. I played it off like I was cool with it, but deep down it hurt. That experience really opened my eyes to how some of these girls get down. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom