When do you think your jeans are too "old" to wear?

How beat do you let them get before you retire them to the dumpster? Me, sometimes, we'll, I'm not sure, but if they get holes in them, or the end partwhere they drag against the concrete gets debunked then I retire them, or try to .

When they don't look good anymore. I have old pairs that are beat to *ahem*, but I wear them every now and then, it's just another look. If they wearin an unfavorable way, then I toss em.

i was at the courthouse downtown, and i bent over to pick up a paper and my@#!@!@$ express jeans ripped from the top of my back pocket to right above the backof my knee. i was heated...

Originally Posted by bjamez20

when the wash starts to look ratty. usually 6-7 washes and they're retired.

hold on so after six or seven washes u trash jeans thats the best time to wear em i have jeans that are 3 years old they almost look new expect for alittle fading on the butt (NH), and i buy 30 dollar old navy jeans, there more comfortable when they are worn
i dont understan how u guy rock jeans for onlylike 3 months
eyes.gif

if they look like their going out of style. I used to wear jeans that were like cargo paints with a lot of pockets. Now i stick to the classic regular 5 pocketstraight leg
pimp.gif

Levi's, AE, Abercrombie are among the ones i like to rock.

When the bottoms is all frayed and holey, an they not the same color they was when I first bought em. Black turning to grey and such.

well im a girl so its a different story...but i pretty much only retire jeans when they go out of style or when they stop looking good on me..... or rip in thecrotch like one of my pairs just did
smh.gif

depends on the jeans cuz I have some premium dark jeans that will lose their color if I wash them wrong. Other jeans like my American Eagle jeans I don'treally care about and I just wear them for about a year.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

well im a girl so its a different story...but i pretty much only retire jeans when they go out of style or when they stop looking good on me..... or rip in the crotch like one of my pairs just did
smh.gif

i buy 30 dollar old navy jeans, there more comfortable when they are worn
only jeans I buy. I have a pair that I've had for close to 3 years and they are so comfortable I could sleep in them. They have a bigvertical rip right next to zipper and a big hole in the right back pocket (where my wallet goes) and a worn spot in the front righ pocket (where my keys go),so i gotta get all that sewn up and patched, but I'm still rock them, patches and sewn up and all.
laugh.gif

I'm too old to give a damn what people think of what I wear.

-J-

i buy one jeans of every kind ( texture , Cut and color etc..) - wear it till i think it is done - then move on to something better...

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

When the bottoms is all frayed and holey, an they not the same color they was when I first bought em. Black turning to grey and such.

co-sign

an66eon wrote:

once they're ripped at the bottom.

Same here.

One of my friends has these jeans I swear he's had for atleast 4 years and they are horribly ripped/torn/worn at the bottom. So bad they are ripped up theseams but he still wears them. I know its college and all but the "worst" you'll catch me lookin is in a white tee and my beater 992s.

No hate but I dont see how most of my friends go out dressed the way they are. To be honest, I'd probably be lookin the same way without NT
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom