When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

Picked up USA Dream Team shorts and grey hoody!

Pretty happy with both purchases! The employee at Niketown, said everything is supposed to drop Officiallly on the 27th of this month!

So expect a lot more heat that we haven't seen to drop!

Peace!

Definitely gonna take a minute to get used to the new NT!

Has anyone had this happen to their USA Hoops authentic shorts? Wore them 1 time to play hoops and the waistband is a disaster!

Also, has anyone purchased the blue zip-up hoodie? I snagged it in gray but was curious if the blue colorway was nicer.

Those are the $80 authentics...got them at a Nike store in MN. Totally bummed but not surprised after a closer inspection shows stitching all around the waistband that is bound to get "pulled". I wore a pair of compression shorts underneath and I guess the waist band of those tore the stitching up. Taking the shorts back today.

The employee at Niketown, said everything is supposed to drop Officiallly on the 27th of this month!
So expect a lot more heat that we haven't seen to drop!

That's good to hear. Hopefully that includes jerseys of other players (D Will por favor) and the ability to get the shooting jackets customized with player names and numbers.

So where can I purchase some of these authentic shorts if the HoH near me didn't get them and I'm kinda in the middle of nowhere?

(Preferably from somewhere affiliated with Foot Locker)

Went to try on the Authentic Small jersey again, just to see how tailoring it would help...no go.

If I had it tailored to the height I want, the player number would be like 5" away from the bottom of the jersey...totally bummed about the super lengths on these.

Went to try on the Authentic Small jersey again, just to see how tailoring it would help...no go.
If I had it tailored to the height I want, the player number would be like 5" away from the bottom of the jersey...totally bummed about the super lengths on these.

Damn I was about to go pick up a Durant jersey too :smh:

Where did you find a size small? I've only seen mediums around.

Just got back from HoH Serramonte. They had plenty of the replica Kobe and Lebron jerseys in home and away colors, but no authentics. Plenty of two tone navy/red elite shorts as well. They did have the MJ dream team jersey in sz large and up. I was tempted, but couldn't do $120 for something with such thin material.

do anyone know how the shooting shirts fits? or if a lebron s/s will be released? ive only seen kobe and durant on sale.

Just received my replicas from Eastbay. I definitely prefer the Authentic jerseys over the replicas. I also got the replica shorts in a small and they are long as heck! Im 5'6" and they go to my knees. Im waiting on my authentic shorts to compare, but from what I have seen Authentics is definitely > Replicas. Is it worth the extra money thats for each person to decide but I'll be going to the PI in Sept/Oct so these will be brought over there and left there. The replicas will be my beater jerseys for my vacation.

Last edited:
Just received my replicas from Eastbay. I definitely prefer the Authentic jerseys over the replicas. I also got the replica shorts in a small and they are long as heck! Im 5'6" and they go to my knees. Im waiting on my authentic shorts to compare, but from what I have seen Authentics is definitely > Replicas. Is it worth the extra money thats for each person to decide but I'll be going to the PI in Sept/Oct so these will be brought over there and left there. The replicas will be my beater jerseys for my vacation.

What size did you get in the replica? How long is it?

Got my medium replica Westbrook in from NBA Store. Ridiculously long. Not to my knees, but probably at the middle of my thigh. Wrapped it back up to be returned as I have a small coming in from Eastbay that I got for cheaper. :pimp: Most likely it's still longer than I'd like, but it'll do.

Back
Top Bottom