When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

My boy got the Authentic shorts and immediately sold them to me. He didn't like the screenprint graphics but I don't mind as that's how they are on the Platinum Elite UK and UNC shorts I have. They are a size XXL, I'd rather have an XL but they are not as huge as some of my other Hyper Elite shorts in that size. Measurements are about 17 Inches in the waist unstretched and length is 26 inches long. Now looking for the Blue/red authentics!

First post.  Picked this up last week at Nike Flagship Harajuku...

Price was cheaper than NDC.  About $95...

Does the USA apparel usually go on sale? I was looking at the destroyer jacket & a couple of the jersey t-shirts, & I like them, but they're pretty expensive

As requested ...

j7s46q.jpg

15346yq.jpg

Thanks.

I went with the grey, cause I have enough navy blue USA gear and the hoody is a XXL and it fits me perfect ...

I am 6'4", 215 lbs.

Thanks.

Does anyone know if any other countries are going to be sold or is it just US authentics/replicas and Brazil replica? I would love to buy some more authentics of other countries if available. And it also looks like alot of the online stores are selling out of authentics more then the replicas. Does this mean authentics are produced in lower quantities than replicas?

i actually ordered both hoodies to see which one i like better, and i love how there's a flag on the back. it's what really sets it apart from other usa gear this year.

Back
Top Bottom