When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

Do you guys know if they are selling the practice jerseys from when they scrimmaged against the select team? I'm interested in the shorts.

Do you guys know if they are selling the practice jerseys from when they scrimmaged against the select team? I'm interested in the shorts.

I want the regular practice jersey but I don't think they are dropping period, I would assume same with the shorts.

I want the regular practice jersey but I don't think they are dropping period, I would assume same with the shorts.
Thanks man I figured it was worth asking, I really want a pair. Probably wouldn't sell that well though.

i just want the SOCKS 
nthat.gif

^^^^^Easy to find, call Nike outlets and ask if they'll ship I bought multiple at an outlet in Cali.

I wonder if the jerseys and shorts will go on sale like all USA stuff? or should i just pull the trigger and pay $160 for 2 pairs of shorts?

Sorry if the info is already posted but I'm feeling lazy today.

What's the authentic sizing of the shorts ? What size is authentic XL ?

Help is appreciated !

Picked up USA Dream Team shorts and grey hoody!
Pretty happy with both purchases! The employee at Niketown, said everything is supposed to drop Officiallly on the 27th of this month!
So expect a lot more heat that we haven't seen to drop!
Peace!
Definitely gonna take a minute to get used to the new NT!

Could you post pics of your hoodie when you get a chance? thanks in advance!

I want...but not for that price
pretty sick... prolly made from the same material as the Nike Vapor Flash jacket that dropped a few months ago..  Would take the Nike VF over this tho.. and its retail is 100$ cheaper..

Back
Top Bottom