When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

Are these totally gone now???.........:smh:

Would appreciate some help here, looking for a Lebron USA Home Jersey (Replica or Authentic), in a Medium. All the sites I've checked out online only have like Large or bigger.

Has anyone seen these around anymore?

Anyone know where I can get the shorts to the retro unis they rocked for that one game?

I had the shooting shirt and I sold it. I felt if I washed it, the screen printed numbers and everything on it might fade. And someone bought it for $250.

I also just ordered 6 pairs of socks on Footaction. The larges are sold out, so I figured i'll try mediums and XL's. Whatever ones don't fit will either go on: (1) ebay; or (2) get returned to the store.

I had the shooting shirt and I sold it. I felt if I washed it, the screen printed numbers and everything on it might fade. And someone bought it for $250.

I also just ordered 6 pairs of socks on Footaction. The larges are sold out, so I figured i'll try mediums and XL's. Whatever ones don't fit will either go on: (1) ebay; or (2) get returned to the store.
ok, i guess that was your shooting shirt i saw on ebay.

All Nike Olympic apparel will be RTVd in two weeks, so head to your local store if you haven't already.

how do you know? doesnt seem like this stuff is sitting unless its just selling out online
nerd.gif
Footlocker corporate sent down the word. I don't know about online, but they don't want their brick and mortar stores to have "old" apparel.

Back
Top Bottom