When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

Me, the gf, and a friend of mine went to pick up our shirts this morning :pimp:

1zpnoyb.jpg

Any other sites that sell jerseys? The usual sites (nba.com, nike, fl, ftl) are out of smaller sizes :/

Did the authentic shorts release on NDC or any of the normal Footlocker sites? I see questions about the shorts but not many answers. Also was 2X the biggest they came in, anybody 6'6" try these on and have the length be past the knees with the waistband at waist height or slightly lower? Need to know what the length on these is like for tall guys. I usually have to get 3X for the length to be right...

Last edited:
anyone know where they still have the two-tone white/navy authentic shorts availabe in large...any help would be appreciated

Did the authentic shorts release on NDC or any of the normal Footlocker sites? I see questions about the shorts but not many answers. Also was 2X the biggest they came in, anybody 6'6" try these on and have the length be past the knees with the waistband at waist height or slightly lower? Need to know what the length on these is like for tall guys. I usually have to get 3X for the length to be right...
well, im 6'4" with long legs and XXL barely goes past my knees. They arent very wide either. And yea thats the biggest sz.

well, im 6'4" with long legs and XXL barely goes past my knees. They arent very wide either. And yea thats the biggest sz.

Damn no shorts for me then. You would think they would make the shorts longer them being made for a sport with the tallest athletes and all. Cant say I'm not disappointed, really wanted to rock those to work while it was still summer/early fall...Thanks for the info man.

Anyone know where i can grab a NAVY Authentic Jersey at in a Size Large or Medium? i dont care what player (unless its Davis) at this point.

Damn no shorts for me then. You would think they would make the shorts longer them being made for a sport with the tallest athletes and all. Cant say I'm not disappointed, really wanted to rock those to work while it was still summer/early fall...Thanks for the info man.
no prob, how long do you prefer your shorts to be?..... these are about 26 inches. I prefer mine between 27.5 and 29.5.

Patiently waiting for all the Olympic Gear to go Dirt Cheap. Looking to pick up a Kobe or Love (if they have them) White jersey and a couple USA Basketball T-shirts

Woot Woot Olympics ended. Time for all the gear to hit clearance. Once that Windrunner get discounted, I'm coppin!

Back
Top Bottom