When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

Havent been keepin up with gear

I wanna get a hoody and the navy jersey

can someone point me in the right direction

Last edited:
From Nike.Com rep-

me asking about when USA stuff goes on sale.

"We had some hit the web site yesterday, it seems to be trickling out every few days, so I would keep checking the web site for more honestly."
"

the ones they wore in the states already dropped, but if you are talking about the version they wore in London, i cant tell you.
With the Olympics being over, chances of the authentics dropping in the states look slim. :smh: eff you Nike for not releasing these, I hate those 2 tone shorts. I think I'm just gonna cop the replicas.

I was reffering to the authentics from the Olympics in London. Why wouldn't they drop here? That doesnt make much sense. Considering the way just about everything flew off the shelf it sounds odd they wouldn't release stateside.

JS"

I had the shooting shirt and I sold it. I felt if I washed it, the screen printed numbers and everything on it might fade. And someone bought it for $250.

I also just ordered 6 pairs of socks on Footaction. The larges are sold out, so I figured i'll try mediums and XL's. Whatever ones don't fit will either go on: (1) ebay; or (2) get returned to the store.

$250?!?! IS that what these are goin for now?

$250?!?! IS that what these are goin for now?
I'm not surprised. This stuff is limited and because it is made once every four years, it moves quickly. You have hoodies and jerseys easily selling for double on eBay. The gear isn't better than what released in 08, but I do see the appeal.

I'm not surprised. This stuff is limited and because it is made once every four years, it moves quickly. You have hoodies and jerseys easily selling for double on eBay. The gear isn't better than what released in 08, but I do see the appeal.

You mean style or quality? Dont tell me you think the quality of clothing diminishes over time like the Jordan brand shoes.... :lol:

You mean style or quality? Dont tell me you think the quality of clothing diminishes over time like the Jordan brand shoes....
laugh.gif
Style. Please don't insult my intelligence.

As far as quality goes, the swingman jerseys from 08 were better in quality than the 12 jerseys. The little things like a stitched American flag make a big difference.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, I loved the look of the shirt. But with the screen print on it, I was worried over time it would start to fade just form simple wear and tear. And for the $250 I got on eBay for it, how could I pass it up? If I would have known, I would have bought 2, but what can you do now ya know?

I think the overall quality of the basketball line was a bit... marginal. It's the little details on things (i.e. authentic jerseys with screen printed flags) that could have been tweaked to make the products a bit better.

I was reffering to the authentics from the Olympics in London. Why wouldn't they drop here? That doesnt make much sense. Considering the way just about everything flew off the shelf it sounds odd they wouldn't release stateside.
JS"
(kanye shrug)........ i dont know what to tell you man, i have heard people pick up authentic versions of the non-two's at HOH or NT, but i that was like a month ago or so.

Style. Please don't insult my intelligence.

As far as quality goes, the swingman jerseys from 08 were better in quality than the 12 jerseys. The little things like a stitched American flag make a big difference.

HEY! Calm down, I was joking. I haven't kept up with olympic gear so I have no opinion. Just wish I could find some authentic shorts in a 3XLT...

Venom...thx! They have the pre Olympic shorts. I don't get it....where are the authentics from the Olympics in London!!!

JS"

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
 ​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Back
Top Bottom