When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

How do the authentic jerseys fit? Specifically speaking from a 6'3", 180 (and gaining) guy.
im 5'9 180 and got a small and it fits pretty well (i wear a L in t shirts and a M in adidas swingman).  These jerseys are really long and cut pretty slim. in your case id say try a medium. i posted a fit pic of the authentic jersey a few pages back

How do the authentic jerseys fit? Specifically speaking from a 6'3", 180 (and gaining) guy.
im 5'9 180 and got a small and it fits pretty well (i wear a L in t shirts and a M in adidas swingman).  These jerseys are really long and cut pretty slim. in your case id say try a medium. i posted a fit pic of the authentic jersey a few pages back
I'd say size up from your Adidas Swingman. These are a true fitted cut. If you're "gaining" then you probably want a little more room. I usually wear a L in Adidas Swingman, and I had to size up to XL in these for the cut around the waist to fit exactly the same.

bron2jam.jpg

^ Am i the only one that finds it weird that the Tunisia player is wearing the USA elite socks and USA Kobes?

Last edited:
could you do us a favor and measure the chest and length? that would greatly help out many of us between small and medium, thanks.

Anyone have the medal stand jacket? ($450 one).
Really want one for discount lol.
You and me, both.  I saw it at the Beverly Hills NT and the 3M was
pimp.gif
.  Told my boy I was gonna get it, then I looked at the price tag
sick.gif
mean.gif
.  Most I'd go is probably $200-$250 because it's really thin...

Got up early to see whether these would be discounted and they were. Also saw that you could click on the blue letterman jacket, BUT it said sold out. Do you think that means it would be able to be purchased, or does that just mean that its not available, because I really want the blue one :rolleyes

Last edited:
nbastore.com is a joke. I ordered a shooting shirt from them back on July 13 and it was supposed to be here by now and they have no clue when they will be getting it. What a joke. I just ended up canceling it. Hopefully someone else gets them.

That's weird....I ordered the KD shooting shirt last Wednesday and it came yesterday. Sorry to hear it took yours that long fam

Got up early to see whether these would be discounted and they were. Also saw that you could click on the blue letterman jacket, BUT it said sold out. Do you think that means it would be able to be purchased, or does that just mean that its not available, because I really want the blue one :rolleyes

What was discounted and where?

@RELLEY
Sometimes when you post the URL to a image to upload it does what happened to you (at least this is the case for me). Just go to your profile and upload the picture to some sort of album and then post them in the thread, should work for you then.

Thanks for your help bro!

Hey Eastbay Rep,
I noticed that the Federation jacket (#2651852) is a different image than the one on Nikestore.com

2 questions:  Are the logos/letters patches? and is the left arm patch the new USA basketball logo (as seen on Eastbay) or the old USA logo (as seen on NDC)?

Thanks!
We are having someone check on this item in the warehouse. We will post an update once we receive a reply back.

EastbayRep - Brandy

Thanks for all of the responses. I'm gonna test my luck and see if there is any around New York City. I figured a Kobe Olympic jersey is the one of the few ways to rep my favorite player and not have Lakers plastered on my chest :lol:

What was discounted and where?
The black Dream Team Destroyer jacket was on swoosh discounted to 300 dollars. I didn't want the black one but was successful in getting an XL in my cart. I just was testing to see if I could do it. For some reason I couldn't choose the L. But Ithink somebody asked my question on nikestore twitter and so the blue one might be released soon..

I normally sag my shorts sometimes, but damn...I just got the replica non-two-tones in the mail and they're crazy long. Got a large and now I'm thinking I need a small. 
mean.gif

Did they not make the USA gear with the intention of non-NBA players to wear them? lol

I normally sag my shorts sometimes, but damn...I just got the replica non-two-tones in the mail and they're crazy long. Got a large and now I'm thinking I need a small. :smh:

Did they not make the USA gear with the intention of non-NBA players to wear them? lol

Where at? Do the non two-tones have pockets as well?

Last edited:
It took me two hours to find the Kobe authentic in a navy. Decided to go with a L :smokin

I'm about 5'7". Which dream team jersey would fit me better: small or medium?

Back
Top Bottom