When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

I know this isn't technically USA Basketball gear... but...

I wish I saw these photos last night. The windrunner is so fresh. Too bad Eastbay has sold out of the men's. I was going to use my 25% off code on them too. Does NikeTown carry these?
So pissed at myself for not biting yesterday when they had a FSR up. Can't believe I am so mad about not being able to spend $300+ :smh: :rofl:.

Does anyone know where I can get the on court shooting shirt? Preferably retail and a size small or medium.

Also wanting to know how the wind runners jacket fit. If I bought the jerseys size small. Do I go with a small also? Thanks

Damn I didn't think the jackets would sell out so quickly.

I'm saying. Who knew a $450 windbreaker would sell out so fast. I thought I had some time to think it over before jumping on it. :smh:
I guess its relative cause I've saw that jacket for about a week or so on eastbay but I I'll give you at that price you wouldn't think it would even go that quick.

Not gonna lie, I wanted that 3M Windrunner the first time I saw it, but if someone is willing to pay $450 for it then I can't be mad it sold out.  Just curious for those that have them, did you actually pay $450+ or did you get it with a discount?
nerd.gif

TBH, I was going to return mine for an exchange because i found a small 1 cm scratch (or what I think is a scratch) a few inches down from the olympic patch. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I'm super OCD when it comes to scuffs or stains on my clothing or shoes. Oh well :/

Not gonna lie, I wanted that 3M Windrunner the first time I saw it, but if someone is willing to pay $450 for it then I can't be mad it sold out.  Just curious for those that have them, did you actually pay $450+ or did you get it with a discount? :nerd: ...

Discount from Eastbay. I used my 25% off code which brought the price down to $337.50 with 2 day shipping since Im a platinum member. :smokin

Why the heck won't Nike release the actual olympic shorts here in the States, yet available at Nike UK??

Doesn't make any sense to me. 
tired.gif

The 3m jacket is selling good because everyone is seeing our athletes wearing them on the medal stand

TBH, I was going to return mine for an exchange because i found a small 1 cm scratch (or what I think is a scratch) a few inches down from the olympic patch. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I'm super OCD when it comes to scuffs or stains on my clothing or shoes. Oh well :/

If I paid $450 for a windbreaker you best believe I would be too.

If I paid $450 for a windbreaker you best believe I would be too.

I got the %15 off on Eastbay, but I'm considering selling it on eBay because honestly, if the jacket damages this easily, I won't even want to wear it.

Any significant difference in length between the S, M, and L authentic jerseys? My L came in today and it's way too long.

I got mine with the Eastbay 20% off they had a few Sundays ago... made it a little bit more reasonable in my mind..

Anyone still looking for USA elite socks check your local Champs. The one at the mall around my way just got a shipment in yesterday. Picked up 2 pairs.

AHHHHHH i saw sizes last night too! so upset!

may just buy a womens XL and call it a day....

i'm a mens M too, i wonder if it'll be fine....

Man I wanted the London hoodie for men and M and they're all gone on Eastbay. Shouldn't have held back for so long... argh!

Bad news y'all. You better be on the hunt for your Navy Dream Team Destroyer Jacket if you want it. When I worked Monday, I think that Mercer had 8 on the computer. I called today to get a fellow associate to check out of town, and numbers were 0. Only thing you can find after tomorrow may be a display. Just a heads up before they throw out rape prices of $1,000 considering USA is winning a lot of medals

Any significant difference in length between the S, M, and L authentic jerseys? My L came in today and it's way too long.

I don't know about M to L, but the S to M difference in length was minimal. I've been looking for smalls in all of them, but had to settle for a medium for the white home.

So still no sightings of the non-two-tone Authentic shorts Team USA has been wearing in stores?

where are the twotone shorts available at? I couldnt find any at the niketown around here. all I've see. online have been large and xl

Back
Top Bottom