When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

The House of Hoops on State street in Chicago had a ton of the 1992 Retro Olympic shorts and had 4 pairs of the Navy two tone authentic shorts, definitely saw a XXL.

Any info on the crew? I only see the tees online. Thanks

Did this sweatshirt ever sold online anywhere?

Saw the USA non two tone shorts on a mannequin at NTSF. Didn't see them on the racks though.

yep on ndc and footballfanatics.com i think

Ahh just looked at NDC again, it's on the competitors collection section after I searched "USA", that's why I didn't see it initially. Thanks!

Last edited:
I dont understand why the Euro NDC has the Authentic shorts in white and blue but America NDC cant get some. Plus every olympic shoe and Jordan that released this summer. WTF is that about?

Last edited:
PeruWhite....I said the same thing....Im done with trying to find the authentics from the Olympics.  Moving on.... 

JS"

Saw the USA non two tone shorts on a mannequin at NTSF. Didn't see them on the racks though.
You have to ask for them to get it from the back, same thing with the jackets, sweaters, and etc since they are $$$$ and don't want them to get ripped off! LOL

You have to ask for them to get it from the back, same thing with the jackets, sweaters, and etc since they are $$$$ and don't want them to get ripped off! LOL

I'm assuming $80 for the shorts?

I really want the Navy and Red ones but haven't seen those for sale yet.

Back
Top Bottom