When is Back to the Feature dropping? *EDIT* ITS HERE!

the tape is sick
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by Master Zik

That's different in the past underground threads we had discussion about the artists to a good extent. I remember the new school one that put me on to more Blu, Strange Fruit Project, Cunninlynguists mixtapes, and then the other recent one Purp made that put me on to Buff1 amongst others.

Another thing about that thread is not everything is underground hip hop and I'd catch my @$# trying to d/l all of the albums/mixtapes. Mos def did get some dope music from that thread though
Oh ok I get you. Blu is definitely my favorite artist right now, Below The Heavens was amazing. Any other artists similar to that other than the ones you posted?
Similar to Blu? I'd say try Convinced, Kenn Starr, Jay Electronica, U-N-I, TiRon, 88-Keys, Elzhi, Tanya Morgan, Little Brother, and Murs.There's nobody really like Blu out but these MCs I'd say are the most similar and all are very dope.

Whats everybody's favorite track? Personally I like the track with buddens, the song with royce is dope also......very consistent tape tho its hard for meto pick favorites

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Whats everybody's favorite track? Personally I like the track with buddens, the song with royce is dope also......very consistent tape tho its hard for me to pick favorites
Tape is crack... Deffinetly glad to see Wale gettin his spot back, the world has gone Drake crazy for a few months now (as refrenced in "NewSoul")...

If I had to pick one track as my fav... Prolly would be "New Soul" had this joint on repeat for the past 2 days...
But all the songs serve a purpose, everything on here is SOLID if not good or GREAT... It was wll worth the wait... I'm deff not missing the next Waleconcert in my area... Didn't get the chance to see him on the Attention Defficit
smh.gif
smh.gif

Wale is it cool if I use Chillin' for a youtube video (Ricky Rubio mix)?... I'll post it when I'm done with it.

Back
Top Bottom