When is Nike going to re-release the GLOVES???

So with NIKE putting every shoe they have ever made out it every color imaginable
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
  when are we going to see Gary Payton's Gloves.....

good question. i'm waiting for an answer as well. i remember some kid rocking these in elementary school, and i thought they were the coolest things ever made. didn't have the money to buy them back then.....but now i do. and i am patiently waiting.

They would not sell...at all. As nice and innovative as the glove was, it's a VERY dated looking model and not in a "vintage throwback" kind of way. Retro-ing 80s and early 90s models works becaue the designs were very simple, but for a lot of late 90s/early 2000s models...retros just dont work because the shoe isnt old enough to be vintage but IS old enough to look dated.

nike-zoom-flight-club-tp.jpg

this is the closest thing we got so far and thats about it

but im still praying for them

Yeah, please no quickstrike or limited nonsense. I don't care how many people have them. I just think it shouldn't have to be a hassle to get a pair of shoes.

One of my all-time favorite shoes
pimp.gif
. Nike should definitely retros these! Blk/wht and wht/blk/green pairs only, no need for ugly a@@ colorways
laugh.gif

I got a few pairs of of the og's stashed away already, but nike, please just do it, this is long overdue! 

Originally Posted by aikman1215

One of my all-time favorite shoes
pimp.gif
. Nike should definitely retros these! Blk/wht and wht/blk/green pairs only, no need for ugly a@@ colorways
laugh.gif

I got a few pairs of of the og's stashed away already, but nike, please just do it, this is long overdue! 

QFT..This shoe is in my top 5. Obtaining a pair of these is almost impossible in my size...Nike needs to retro these. I could retire from this crazy game once they do...

I remember a few prominent people in here mentioning they were supposed to come out winter 2009 or so, but nada.

Maybe they were mistaken with the zoom flightclubs
laugh.gif

favorite shoe of all time. My grandmother use to buy me Jordans/Nikes every couple of weeks because my uncle (9years older) was into shoes heavily . I would ALWAYS get the same shoe, but in a different colorway. This was the last pair of shoes that me and my uncle received from my grandma/ his mother, because she died shortly after.
These came out in November or December of my 7th grade year, and now Im almost 25. I will copp these kicks x 3.

I would love for these to come out, Itd be a def cop espcially since these are near imposible to find anywhere else especially on ebay

These dropped my Junior year of High School. I ended up exchanging them for white/blk 13's.

Nike should give GP a tribute in 2011... A good one full of OG retros. Not some HORRIBLE hybrid, Colorway OVERKILL like they've done everyother great

Back
Top Bottom