When it comes down to video games, what's the hardest boss that you ever came across?

208zk9c.jpg

xptzcn.jpg

haven't played video games in a while but I had a hard time getting past these guys
laugh.gif

Final Fantasy XIII
I never beat it because the boss battles were so $!%$$+# one sided.
I always had to switch my strategy and **#! up my perfect classes.
It frustrated me to the point where I just traded it in, I was still on disc 3
ohwell.gif

Final Fantasy XIII
I never beat it because the boss battles were so $!%$$+# one sided.
I always had to switch my strategy and **#! up my perfect classes.
It frustrated me to the point where I just traded it in, I was still on disc 3
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by hotshots24

TickTock.jpg
could never beat this guy 
laugh.gif
If that is from Diddy Kong, that is one of the more underrated games on N64. People wrote it off as a Mario Kart clone but I actually didn't like MK64. I loved that game and I did beat TT.

TickTock.jpg
laugh.gif
If that is from Diddy Kong, that is one of the more underrated games on N64. People wrote it off as a Mario Kart clone but I actually didn't like MK64. I loved that game and I did beat TT.

Dr. Robotnik from sonic spinball, I don't care what anyone says I almost went mad as a kid trying to beat this mo#!@#&**!

Dr. Robotnik from sonic spinball, I don't care what anyone says I almost went mad as a kid trying to beat this mo#!@#&**!

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

lebron james on 2k11

As a Lakers fan, I barely ever lose to Bron-bron when people have the heat. Why? Because I ply them with the Celtics *Rillashrug*

1. Wall off the paint
2. Force jumpers.
3. REBOUND
4. Protect the ball
5. Tear their bigs THEE +%*$ up. Joel Anthony?
laugh.gif
. Big Z?
30t6p3b.gif
... Bosh? Eh... man go ham on them lames.

On some real life Doc %+$#, NO HERO BALL!

lebron james on 2k11

As a Lakers fan, I barely ever lose to Bron-bron when people have the heat. Why? Because I ply them with the Celtics *Rillashrug*

1. Wall off the paint
2. Force jumpers.
3. REBOUND
4. Protect the ball
5. Tear their bigs THEE +%*$ up. Joel Anthony?
laugh.gif
. Big Z?
30t6p3b.gif
... Bosh? Eh... man go ham on them lames.

On some real life Doc %+$#, NO HERO BALL!

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by Club29

this thread begins and ends with Emerald Weapon

has anyone ever actually defeated emerald weapon?

oh yeah, I got to the point were I got beat him in 10 minutes. The trick is grinding forever to get the materia. I will explain later when I'm on my cpu.Ruby was harder imo tho

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by Club29

this thread begins and ends with Emerald Weapon

has anyone ever actually defeated emerald weapon?

oh yeah, I got to the point were I got beat him in 10 minutes. The trick is grinding forever to get the materia. I will explain later when I'm on my cpu.Ruby was harder imo tho

lebron james on 2k11

Man I almost beat a cheeser this morning with the Cavs vs. the Heat. LeBron finished with like 6. Get this, damn Mike Miller was hitting contested 3 pointers on the move. Pissed me off. He had 16 points. Mike Miller won dude the game. I was pissed off because I contained Wade and Bron, and that is without using a zone defense like everyone does in 2K Online

lebron james on 2k11

Man I almost beat a cheeser this morning with the Cavs vs. the Heat. LeBron finished with like 6. Get this, damn Mike Miller was hitting contested 3 pointers on the move. Pissed me off. He had 16 points. Mike Miller won dude the game. I was pissed off because I contained Wade and Bron, and that is without using a zone defense like everyone does in 2K Online

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

TickTock.jpg
laugh.gif
I hated TT, dude was impossible to catch on a plane. Diddy Kong racing was great, the different vehicles and the tracks were amazing.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

TickTock.jpg
laugh.gif
I hated TT, dude was impossible to catch on a plane. Diddy Kong racing was great, the different vehicles and the tracks were amazing.

Back
Top Bottom