When it comes down to video games, what's the hardest boss that you ever came across?

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Nightmare Train on Tekken 6 is just plain stupid

It's frustrating but fun.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

someone help me embed

Heres a better video of it. I've played this game before and needless to say, i never will again because of this boss.
laugh.gif

One of the comments was right in this vid, "If you can beat this boss, you can dodge the rain."
laugh.gif

Stay Lurkin wrote:

oh yeah, I got to the point were I got beat him in 10 minutes. The trick is grinding forever to get the materia. I will explain later when I'm on my cpu.Ruby was harder imo tho
Beating him without the underwater materia was soo satisfying.
pimp.gif

MOSTHATED770 wrote:
Ozma.PNG

OZMA FF9
@(($ OZMA, @#$@ OZMA, #$#@ OZMA!!!!
I hate this boss more than any other boss I have ever played.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Just when you think you are doing good, BAM! Curse! Its not even fair with that move. Even a maxed out team usually dies in one hit from curse.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

someone help me embed

Heres a better video of it. I've played this game before and needless to say, i never will again because of this boss.
laugh.gif

One of the comments was right in this vid, "If you can beat this boss, you can dodge the rain."
laugh.gif

Stay Lurkin wrote:

oh yeah, I got to the point were I got beat him in 10 minutes. The trick is grinding forever to get the materia. I will explain later when I'm on my cpu.Ruby was harder imo tho
Beating him without the underwater materia was soo satisfying.
pimp.gif

MOSTHATED770 wrote:
Ozma.PNG

OZMA FF9
@(($ OZMA, @#$@ OZMA, #$#@ OZMA!!!!
I hate this boss more than any other boss I have ever played.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Just when you think you are doing good, BAM! Curse! Its not even fair with that move. Even a maxed out team usually dies in one hit from curse.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by Club29

this thread begins and ends with Emerald Weapon

has anyone ever actually defeated emerald weapon?

oh yeah, I got to the point were I got beat him in 10 minutes. The trick is grinding forever to get the materia. I will explain later when I'm on my cpu. Ruby was harder imo tho

not only getting the materia but grinding to level up the KOTR materia to include into your mime rotation and such.

grinding 4x-cut was essential too.

intense man....intense.

oh yeah, I got to the point were I got beat him in 10 minutes. The trick is grinding forever to get the materia. I will explain later when I'm on my cpu. Ruby was harder imo tho

not only getting the materia but grinding to level up the KOTR materia to include into your mime rotation and such.

intense man....intense.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Ninja Gaiden Black was the first game to come to mind.
I really believe that they designed that +%!@ to make you go crazy.I could NEVER beat that flying purple/pinkish heifer in the Cathedral.I just gave up on that +%!@.
30t6p3b.gif
No one game should have all that difficulty.
Cerberus_Battle_KH.png
Kingdom Hearts goes so hard. 
pimp.gif

And Co-sign Ninja Gaiden.

ninja_gaiden_black_alma.jpg

Took me literally 6 Hours to beat this !@*!!. Like 70 tries. Jesus.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Ninja Gaiden Black was the first game to come to mind.
I really believe that they designed that +%!@ to make you go crazy.I could NEVER beat that flying purple/pinkish heifer in the Cathedral.I just gave up on that +%!@.
30t6p3b.gif
No one game should have all that difficulty.
Cerberus_Battle_KH.png
Kingdom Hearts goes so hard. 
pimp.gif

And Co-sign Ninja Gaiden.

ninja_gaiden_black_alma.jpg

Took me literally 6 Hours to beat this !@*!!. Like 70 tries. Jesus.

^YES!!!!
I WISH it took me 6 hours man.I was battling this @**## for WEEKS and then I just said %%%* it and stopped playing the game... then I picked it back up and did a little better,but the same #%!$ ended up happening.

^YES!!!!
I WISH it took me 6 hours man.I was battling this @**## for WEEKS and then I just said %%%* it and stopped playing the game... then I picked it back up and did a little better,but the same #%!$ ended up happening.

^YES!!!!
I think you were supposed to use the nun-chucks or something. The Dragon Sword was dope but I don't think you're supposed to use it.

^YES!!!!
I think you were supposed to use the nun-chucks or something. The Dragon Sword was dope but I don't think you're supposed to use it.

mauricio-shogun-rua.jpg

undisputed 2010 career mode on expert: try beating him after your first title shot
 after i took the belt i ducked him

ufc-2009-undisputed-20090126094433283-000.jpg

annoying even online don't even mention career mode especially after you first tittle shot
truecrime_embed027.jpg

Streets of L.A. general kim annoying as heel

FIFA-11-Ronaldo-Real-Madrid.jpg

Fifa GOD right here

mauricio-shogun-rua.jpg

undisputed 2010 career mode on expert: try beating him after your first title shot
 after i took the belt i ducked him

ufc-2009-undisputed-20090126094433283-000.jpg

annoying even online don't even mention career mode especially after you first tittle shot
truecrime_embed027.jpg

Streets of L.A. general kim annoying as heel

FIFA-11-Ronaldo-Real-Madrid.jpg

Fifa GOD right here

intense man....intense.

So basically every person was equipped with 4-5 MASTERED counter attacks and a mastered slash all. I also had mime, knights of the round, and phoenix + final attack (never used them tho)

So basically 1 attack with slash all from one character would do somewhere around 9999 to every part of his body
laugh.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
. So all 4 of the lights would be hit and the 2 parts of its actual body. so basically 60,000 per attack I think

AND, when he would attack a a single player that character would counter 5 times every time and do 9999 damage so that is 50,000 just for being attacked
laugh.gif

And then of course you times that by 3 because of that stomp that Emerald does that hits everyone and that is 150,000
laugh.gif

I actually think I could beat him in 5 mins like that I can't really remember

intense man....intense.

So basically every person was equipped with 4-5 MASTERED counter attacks and a mastered slash all. I also had mime, knights of the round, and phoenix + final attack (never used them tho)

So basically 1 attack with slash all from one character would do somewhere around 9999 to every part of his body
laugh.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
. So all 4 of the lights would be hit and the 2 parts of its actual body. so basically 60,000 per attack I think

AND, when he would attack a a single player that character would counter 5 times every time and do 9999 damage so that is 50,000 just for being attacked
laugh.gif

And then of course you times that by 3 because of that stomp that Emerald does that hits everyone and that is 150,000
laugh.gif

I actually think I could beat him in 5 mins like that I can't really remember

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Final Fantasy XIII
I never beat it because the boss battles were so $!%$$+# one sided.
I always had to switch my strategy and **#! up my perfect classes.
It frustrated me to the point where I just traded it in, I was still on disc 3
ohwell.gif

lol wow.  13 was one of the easiest FF game.  Did you play 12?  Now that was frustrating I never finished that. 

Final Fantasy XIII
ohwell.gif

lol wow.  13 was one of the easiest FF game.  Did you play 12?  Now that was frustrating I never finished that. 

Originally Posted by amel223

Final Fantasy XIII
ohwell.gif

12 was dope
pimp.gif

Playing straight through was easy but the ranks and summons were
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom