When Obama wins, How will you celebrate?

Make sure I'm locked and loaded and just wait for the Race War to begin. There are a lot of people that don't want a Minority in the "White"House.

"You wanna know what I think is in store?
Justice or a race war" -Ice T

not gonna celbrate cuz nothing is going to "change" .... I'll see yall talking a different note in a couple yrs....

Originally Posted by Nktran001

"Start with straight shots and then pop bottles, flirt with the hood rats then pop models."-JADAKISS

Fixed
pimp.gif

^*peeps sig*

Oh yeah, YOU aint biased...shut the 'ole in your face, nobody wanna hear that $#!+...

I really hope Obama wins but if he doesn't I will not be surprised. If he wins I would be really happy but I don't think I would do anything.

potus2028, who care if im biased. i wouldt go out and so oh if mccain wins im gonna blow lines and drink a 30 rack.

Just chill. I'd be proud within myself knowing that a minority is finally in power of this country. And be happy to know that the world accepts diversity.Hopefully, when he wins, he'll make changes while in office for the better. Then the world will see that he's not some "domestic terrorist"or "arab muslim", etc. I'm latino so I'm not gonna be hittin that harlem shake gif or nuthin'.
laugh.gif
But it'll still feel good.

EDIT: Damn.
indifferent.gif
Meth dropped science on page 3 or 4, i forgot.
laugh.gif
Half of which I couldn't even understand but damn if I didn'tread it all.

So why do you care what others do? If folk wanna get a IV of Jack Daniels and pop pills til Thanksgiving cuz eitha candidate wins...don't matter 2me...just sayin...

I'm not sure, probably just be happy that he won and take pictures and cut out articles in the paper to show my kids in the future.

Method Man, I enjoyed reading your reply. It's rare that we get in-depth responses here on NT and I know a few people mightnot take the time out to read it because their eyes may start to hurt after the second paragraph or so
laugh.gif
due to the length of your response but I do agree with alot of the points thatyou made and appreciate your analysis.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I'm not sure, probably just be happy that he won and take pictures and cut out articles in the paper to show my kids in the future.

pimp.gif

Tears of joy.....
Obama Tattoo.
I would go out and celebrate with people...but it's gonna be alot f mad racist #%+ out there lurking waitin to see blacks rubbing it in. Me have no timefor that.

Back
Top Bottom