When On a Date, how often has your door been opened?

For guys who are actual gentlemen and open the car for their date---

how often do you get your door opened for you? When she reaches over and opens it from inside.

nerd.gif

Just curious....

Never, probably due to having keyless entry.
ohwell.gif

I know what you're alluding to though, but that $*#$ is dead these days.

Am I supposed to lock the doors once shes inside ?

This aint the 60's bro... electric locks come standard with every whip.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you gotta give these broads the Mario test these days
laugh.gif

love A Bronx Tale
pimp.gif

sorry, but that %*%# was always corny to me. I would've never even thought about it if I didn't keep hearing about it on here
laugh.gif

On the first date with my girl, I opened up the door for her and she got in. I walked around the back and before I got to the other side she leaned over andcracked my door open for me even though it was already unlocked. All I had to do was get in and close the door. She's my wife now. She's never seen themovie either.

It's a friggin' car door. Building doors that aren't automatic? That's one thing. Car doors? Can't do it.

mikesingletary.jpg

I don't open car doors, and they don't open any doors for me. I'll hold the door open [if it's a push, I'll go in first and hold it, ifpull, I'll hold it and let her go in first] when we get wherever we are, but that's about it. I'm not really that romantic I guess.

Never happened to me

And yea my parents were cheap enough to opt for no power locks so i actually do have to unlock the doors separately
smh.gif

Yep.

When I was dating my hubby he opened the car door for me on the first date and to this day he still dose it.

I would feel weird as hell if a female opened the door for me. One thing i like is when your girl WANTS to cook for you and gets all excited when you say ittastes good even though you was lying...thats love
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Am I supposed to lock the doors once shes inside ?

This aint the 60's bro... electric locks come standard with every whip.

laugh.gif
THIS

is this some sort of double entendre or am i being stupid and reading too much into this?

Back
Top Bottom