When the Money Goes... Vol. Soulja Boy

He probably don't pay his own bills. He probably has "his people" take care of all that (of course with SB's money).

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by cgutta

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Dude far from being broke, prolly just not paying it. Hes semi relevant right now, maybe if we hadn't seen him for a few months i could believe this.

I wish i could find one of babys ear rings(like if he dropped it or something) id be set for a while.

laugh.gif

he's not broke, it just sounds like a case of immaturity like most have already said.............................he needs to turn his swag off, and pay his bills
he's not broke now, but if he continues to cop jewels like he has been recently, he will be broke in no time.

Can always melt them down and sell them back, gold is at an all time high...

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by jasoner27

My dude cant even vent right...all that money you think he'll know the difference between won't and want

So your saying he was supposed to use "Want" in that last sentence?

He said "you can make up all the stories you won't on me"....im sure want was the word that should of been inthat statement....but then again im not him.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I don't think he's broke..he's just an ignorant immature kid that doesn't know how to manage his finances yet.
and you know this how?
seriously?

dude's one hit was about 'superman'ing that $#@' and he spent multiple thousands of dollars on a remote control diamond covered chain.

But he's a deep and responsible guy right?

Originally Posted by Matt53

I don't think he's broke..he's just an ignorant immature kid that doesn't know how to manage his finances yet.
and you know this how?
seriously?

dude's one hit was about 'superman'ing that $#@' and he spent multiple thousands of dollars on a remote control diamond covered chain.

the music is entertainment..don't take it for any more than what it is

_'s swear they know somebody
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Matt53

and you know this how?
seriously?

the music is entertainment..don't take it for any more than what it is

_'s swear they know somebody
laugh.gif

x2 Lol

my balcony directly faces that building..the rent is way overpriced for what it is.

Originally Posted by one kL

my balcony directly faces that building..the rent is way overpriced for what it is.
you see s.beezy throwin money off the roof?

a remote controlled lambo chain doesn't make you immature

i'd probably act the same way if i had money like him...

this, but with better sense of style/ fashion.

I wish many of my fellow brothas had a better understanding about creating and sustaining WEALTH and not caught up with maintaining a "Rich"lifestyle. Thats the part of the game we never seem to get.

Back
Top Bottom