When you first get a girl's number, what kind of stuff do you text her?

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

OP, your "text humor" is not bad.  i see your method as a way to filter out the "hook ups" from the "keepers".

If a girl doesn't get it than it's a clear sign her wit is not up to par with yours. so just "dumb it down" with the slower type girls and get to the point.

the ones who get you, are the ones you should be looking to get in a relationship with or keep as friends. 
Good point.  But I'm not trying to squander 75% of the girls I talk to because they don't get my humor.  I'm not saying switch up who I am entirely (because it works to an extent), but I think I could ease into my humor more gradually.  At this point I literally have no filter, popping off with any sarcastic/cocky/goofy comment that comes into my head to these girls.  It's all jokes to me
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
but it sucks when the broads dipset because they don't want to put up with me anymore.
frown.gif

Someone a few pages back said I seem goofy:  Agree, and that may come across as immature to some girls; but I'm also at the top of my class, so I'm not goofy all the time. I simply like making girls laugh. *kanye shrug* The problem is I make too many assumptions, I assume girls know I'm joking, or they know all about the "real" me.  Failing to realize the reality: all they know about me are some goofy/weird texts.
embarassed.gif

I also think that his texts are hilarious,
I'm willing to bet the girls don't like him too much though, whether that has to do with the texts or his actual personality who knows

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ ALL the replies...and the texts dude be sending, and how many times the word "CREEP" has been used lmaoo everyone callin dude a creep

whats upp ;]

^ response will instantly tell you whether she wants to $+#* or not. if her responds includes wink face, be like "you trying to chill
tongue.gif
"

%+@% is legit

tell them THAT YOURE CHILLIN WIT YA BROAD AND U ALREADY KNOW.. AND IF U WANT TO REACH ME HIT ME ON THE DOWN LOW.. IF I DONT CALL BACK DONT PUT ON A SHOW..

"is your self esteem high enough to have sex with me the first time we chill and be cool wit it or are u crazy and possesive and feel that you own me after because your gonna have sex with me
happy.gif
" i don't always beat the first time we chill but it does break the ice all the time.

Man these freaking southeren girls down here are so slow they cant tell a rock from a cottonball. Humor does not work well with them. Just sit there and be like HUH?? I just be oh nevermind and move on

wow creepin much but..........keep it cool and dont come on strong cuz u will sound despret as hell ( no %*$$)

Originally Posted by BrockBo

wow creepin much but..........keep it cool and dont come on strong cuz u will sound despret as hell ( no %*$$)

I know this now.  I'm far from desperate, but it's all about perception.  This thread has made me realize that.  Thank you all.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

handullz wrote:

by the way, mr. original poster...

----->>>>>    CLICK THIS, MY BOY... AND THANK ME LATER... <<<<<<------
Best post in this thread.

I don't take numbers, I exchange numbers. Even the playing field. She has my number, I have hers. One call, no response and I'm out.

it aint easy though...

i've been strugglin...

i think when i get my swag and confidence in the right order...

then things will pan out a little better...

Originally Posted by Buc Em

whats upp ;]

^ response will instantly tell you whether she wants to $+#* or not. if her responds includes wink face, be like "you trying to chill
tongue.gif
"

%+@% is legit
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

OP, your "text humor" is not bad.  i see your method as a way to filter out the "hook ups" from the "keepers".

If a girl doesn't get it than it's a clear sign her wit is not up to par with yours. so just "dumb it down" with the slower type girls and get to the point.

the ones who get you, are the ones you should be looking to get in a relationship with or keep as friends. 
solid advice op

Originally Posted by hymen man

Why would you grave dig this simps post?
laugh.gif

My fault son, remembered it was funny at the time and just saw it while clearing out my bookmarks.. didn't realize how old it really was tho

Back
Top Bottom