When you guys cop in person, do you examine your pair like crazy and make sure it's perfect?

I just get my pair, pay and bounce. I look at it at home and I never got a pair that would make me go back and change them.

Originally Posted by PhatBalla23

Yes, I check every shoe. And I would keep asking the employee to switch until I get a flawless pair.

I get paranoid knowing if the shoes has any kind of flaw or deformation.
ohwell.gif

hell yea!!!!!

i just do and quick check and then move out, aint got all day to be examining, at the end of the day, there just shoes

Originally Posted by FliiMasterJ

I just get my pair, pay and bounce. I look at it at home and I never got a pair that would make me go back and change them.

This. It's not that serious to go and inspect like 3 pairs that's just doing to much

Originally Posted by FliiMasterJ

This. It's not that serious to go and inspect like 3 pairs that's just doing to much

If I'm buying a pair on sale, usually I'm not too picky.  If I'm paying retail though I might ask to see a couple of the other pairs they have just to make sure I get the best one possible.

I really do check my shoes to make sure they are not defected but if i see a few scuff marks or little bumps i really dont mind, shoes were made to be worn people!

Sometimes but not like crazy, I'm gonna wear them anyway, so not that big of a deal.

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

I give them a quick check for major flaws

But i'm not looking at every little detail cause i'm going to wear them so they will get marked up a little bit

no pair is going to be perfect, you'll always have a small imperfection whether it's extra glue or a tiny blemish...before I started working for FNL I did this all the time, now I just take them fresh off the truck and deal with it

I make sure it's the correct sizes. They try to pull a fast one on you sometimes.

i open the box....loook right quick and close the box and go pay lol

thats if i dont try them on

at an outlet....its a different story
laugh.gif

With quality the way it is now, I check out all my kicks pretty thoroughly. And yes it does piss people off, employees and waiting customers alike. But if im going to spend $150+ on a pair of shoes im going to make sure they are worth my money.

i work in a footlocker store nd i hate when people do that but i can understand
cuz it is hard for them to get that kind of money

i got anniversary xis in the mail and the right shoe had pinkish orangish marks on the sole and on the lace i was pissed but i just rocked them its not that noticable

laugh.gif
 i also do this but its not always the shoe i also examine the box if it has a ding to a corner i ask for another one

Do it all the time...risky buying online...I got some Grape 5's...I paid $240 for a couple yrs ago and the midsole had chipped paint and there was a very small scuff on the toe. SMH!!!

Back
Top Bottom