When you need honesty, go on NT VOL. film is out...

That snippet doesnt give us enough... The editing is nice though, I always appreciate quality editing when it comes to user videos

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

That snippet doesnt give us enough... The editing is nice though, I always appreciate quality editing when it comes to user videos

it wasn't really made as a trailer >.< just the intro...is it good enough though as an intro? or would you exit right away? and THANK YOU...about the editing...means a lot to me coming from NT.... when you want honesty....go on niketalk 
laugh.gif
 ruthlessss

THIS. If you have three minutes done though, why don't you show us the three minutes?

Originally Posted by NikeAir45

THIS. If you have three minutes done though, why don't you show us the three minutes?
i will soon, working on some audio stuff 
smile.gif
 and to umm... further explain how important this is to me... i haven't seen my girl for over a year now, and saving up to fly there is just....
frown.gif
 hard.... but we're both hoping I get picked as a finalist. IF you guys youtube search "tropfest 2011 finalists" they have some pretty good films. The top 15 gets chosen by judges and the 16th entry gets in with the most votes...
ohwell.gif
 working hardddd

Originally Posted by megatron

whos your girl?
link us to her blog

she's actually a pretty famous blogger 
happy.gif
 proud of her 

Edit: Just google "travel iztera" as one word hahaha if you're interested 

If it's worth anything, the first minute has me interested in watching more. Things better pick up in a hurry though.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

If it's worth anything, the first minute has me interested in watching more. Things better pick up in a hurry though.

i'm having trouble with fitting everything in 7 minutes but will be filming the rest on the 10th.... nervous 
ohwell.gif

Thanks though, will be showing you guys soon

anyone wanna tell me if its worth CLICKING?? dont feel liek it.. im too lazy to click it....

next time embed it.

I wont put up wiht this #@%+ no more...

Originally Posted by hotshots24

i'm having trouble with fitting everything in 7 minutes but will be filming the rest on the 10th.... nervous 
ohwell.gif
Is this going to have any type of narrative?

ohwell.gif
that's what i'm thinking.... i'm supposed to say something along the lines of "this is me...josh, i've been working on this for weeks now...and well... I just hope this works..." but then the next few scenes explain that premise already /= it's my first shot at filmmaking and i'm going against some really heavy competition in Australia so... yeah... 
ohwell.gif
 and to the guy who needs it embedded.... i really need to learn how to embed...i'm sorry >.<  

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

anyone wanna tell me if its worth CLICKING?? dont feel liek it.. im too lazy to click it....

next time embed it.

how can you be too lazy to click a damn link?....how much effort does that take?...cant imagine how you go about your daily living...
"ahh **@% im in bed and im too lazy to go take a dump so ill just unload here...." 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

next time embed it.

how can you be too lazy to click a damn link?....how much effort does that take?...cant imagine how you go about your daily living...
"ahh **@% im in bed and im too lazy to go take a dump so ill just unload here...." 
grin.gif
i won't lie...i kind of understand what he was trying to say 
roll.gif
i get lazy like "ugh...i don't wanna waste my time" BUT with that attitude....you most likely will not enjoy my vid...even if it was something amazing 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Tell your girl to learn how to resize thumbnails.

she knows how 
laugh.gif
 but the code has everything in uniform dimensions 
laugh.gif
 you guys are too observant 
roll.gif

ohwell.gif
that's what i'm thinking.... i'm supposed to say something along the lines of "this is me...josh, i've been working on this for weeks now...and well... I just hope this works..." but then the next few scenes explain that premise already /= it's my first shot at filmmaking and i'm going against some really heavy competition in Australia so... yeah...
ohwell.gif
and to the guy who needs it embedded.... i really need to learn how to embed...i'm sorry >.<

By narrative, I mean "story." Many short films take the experimental route, but trying to compress a story (using the typical three act structure) is a bigger challenge IMO. I think you answered my question though.

And you have the right idea. The least amount of voice over narration the better. Rule of thumb, unless you can get Morgan Freeman to do your voice overs, don't have them.

that's what i'm thinking.... i'm supposed to say something along the lines of "this is me...josh, i've been working on this for weeks now...and well... I just hope this works..." but then the next few scenes explain that premise already /= it's my first shot at filmmaking and i'm going against some really heavy competition in Australia so... yeah...�
ohwell.gif
�and to the guy who needs it embedded.... i really need to learn how to embed...i'm sorry >.< �

By narrative, I mean "story." Many short films take the experimental route, but trying to compress a story (using the typical three act structure) is a bigger challenge IMO. I think you answered my question though.

And you have the right idea. The least amount of voice over narration the better. Rule of thumb, unless you can get Morgan Freeman to do your voice overs, don't have them.
THANK YOU! and I see that you're into film making as well? nice! i need morgan... I can't wait to show you guys what I have until 3 minutes 
smile.gif

Longer version is here, but will be fixing the audio soon, please tell me what you guys think

Trailer is out finally =) almost done filming....praying for the best....it's been an emotional roller coaster 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom