When you say how horrible the quality of the Jordan Brand Retros......Explain to me how really bad..

Hehehe STOP ASSUMING did you not read that thread at all,yes we all different but the majority of the people wear them to go chill.....casually out
So What?
WHO speaks the truth huh?
Let them cats hate on you all you want that's how it always go in society
but at the end of the day you balled in MICHAEL JORDAN sneakers
"OMG" "ohhh yeahhhh"
How cool is that ........

I would stop worrying about taking sides here in the predictament and start worrying about those canadian prices for your countdown package
"Boy"

i dont need to worry about the prices for the CDPs because I can get them BELOW american retail
pimp.gif

indohan speaks the truth, IM SORRY I DIDNT PUT HIS NAME IN THE QUOTE!!!

it's cool because he's the GOAT, wearing the same shoes that he did is awesome

Originally Posted by indohan

Originally Posted by loballin3

Dude you are just asking for it. I completely agree with what Indo and Fenix are saying. All the Jordans I-XX3 have been worn at some point during an NBA game. Why? Because they are basketball shoes. Horrible quality on retros, absolutely. I used to have OG's as a kid in kid sizes and i wore them everyday for months and they held up like no other. I'm only 16 but i can tell you that even without having any 2001 or older Jordans to compare, the retros that I have are not good.

Lol, ignore this guy. Somehow, he can't accept the reality.
smh.gif
@ him for expecting people to understand him when he said "Retro Jordans", he meant Retro Jordans from 2003-2008.
Well, at first he said Colleziones, now he said 2003-2008. I certainly don't know which other year(s) he's going to mention when I bust his own words, again.
roll.gif
roll.gif

FYI, 2005 XIIIs are pretty good. Wear you shoes, don't just buy them.
*Why not read both topics and tell me if it matters if I said collezione package because no matter what,the CD shoes; in people's term are still *Horrible Quality* retros,

Why create a new, different thread, when you're still on the Collezione topic? So, to respond to your new thread, all of us have to read your old thread? Wow, you ain't no Lord of The Ring, boy.
I'm not that interested to read your "The Fellowship of The Rings" after reading your "The Two Towers".
So,you would spend your money on $150 shoes with cheap bogus materials when the Jordan Brand could have put high top quality for that price,
see I don't mind that of course wearing them on the court but eventually you are not paying for that Money well-spent league.......

I'm sorry to inform you that ALL the retro signature Jordans that I've destroyed (yeah, destroyed), non of them exceeds $130 SHIPPED.
And too bad, I don't & didn't own any White/Cement IIIs.
Sadly I own squeaking + poor stitching retros, which cost me $90++ from Finishline (btw, it's size 9, not some cheap big kids or grade school cheap shoes). So, I wear them for outdoor.
THEREFORE, IT IS STILL A FREAKING MONEY WELL-SPENT.
Talking about money well-spent with me, know your opponent. You haven't seen my rack, closet, and bank transactions.
So don't talk like you know what I buy and wear.
But what did I say earlier.......PEOPLE STILL BUY THEM AND YOU *INDOHAN* ARE PAYING FOR QUALITY THAT IS NOT "MONEY WELL SPENT"
It really doesn't matter to you anyways since you just buy what you like and if you stop buying you go straight to NIKE,right???

Oh wow you would go to NIKE after buying Jordans......tell me why your still sticking to jordans....Money well spent??

You haven't seen my rack, closet, and bank transactions. So, you don't know what shoes that I bought, how much, and when.
What do you know about my "Money well-spent"? You assumed I bought what other bought? Well, if you insists, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I can just agree with you for the sake of making you look good[/color], sir.
Also, LMFAO
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Did I even say that I'm still sticking with Jordans? Honestly, the latest release shoes that I have from Jordan is DMP. I've been getting Nikes from then on.
Like I said, you don't know what I own, so dont'.... Ah, whatever, you know everything, you've seen my closet and saw 100 pairs of dub-zeros and Spiz'ikes in every color. Whatever man.
People complain how bad the quality it is on a Air Jordan retro,but to be honest with you I actually think they are great quality and since of course retro jordans
are mainly for casual wear,why complain about the quality of the shoes......

You can wear them for style.
You can wear them to show off, or impress whoever you want to impress.
You can also wear them for what people call "neck breaking".
You can even wear them for swimming for all I care; of course you'll be wearing a pair of basketball shoes to swim.
But they are MAINLY for basketball. Understand now? If you still don't, get an adult who scored C-/better for English in College.

You still haven't explain to me why NIKE doesn't care about the quality of the Jordan Brand products since you can always go to NIKE.

Question, how do you know that Nike doesn't care? LMAO. WE NEED ROCKDEEP TO COME IN!
And by the way, Jordan brand is a brand on their own even though they are under Nike.

And please don't bring Player Exclusives into the picture......

What? So, Michael Finley has to wear White/Black-Red IXs in his Spurs jersey? Use some common sense.
They are promoting the packages, smart boy. For your case, they are also telling you that the packages are good to ball, not to show off.
Why are they wearing the shoes from packages at about the same time as the release dates of the packs? TO PROMOTE THE DAMN PACKAGES AND TO SHOW THAT THEY ARE MEANT FOR BASKETBALL.
You expect them to wear the public released colorway? Dude, if I were them, I will sign with Reebok where they can give me my own player exclusive.

Jesus Christ, if I knew I was going to answer a ******, I will log off right away before I even click the "Add Reply" icon. Damn it.
I'm afraid you're telling me something that you think you know, but you don't know, and assuming that I don't know.
I'm done with this thread. Sad though; good question, but bad handling and IQ.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

laugh.gif
you seem to be wakingup the wrong side of the bed all week talking like that OVER THE NET
laugh.gif

What is it that you don't want to realize?

You cannot always be a winner no matter how your mind sees your everyday life

Lol, ignore this guy. Somehow, he can't accept the reality.
smh.gif
@ him for expecting people to understand him when he said "Retro Jordans", he meant Retro Jordans from 2003-2008.
Well, at first he said Colleziones, now he said 2003-2008. I certainly don't know which other year(s) he's going to mention when I bust his own words, again.
roll.gif
roll.gif

FYI, 2005 XIIIs are pretty good. Wear you shoes, don't just buy them.

Look at you now using emoticons as a sign of statement......

Let the 16 year old speak but you on the other hand,can't seem to get reality come to you because "people" can't see to completely agree withyou since you notify me
that I'm talking about the collezione pack,which at first I am talking about RETROS RETROS RETROS
Did I not say
Like I said many consumers had said they stop putting good materials for their shoe in 2003.....what I am talking about
when I say retros are mid 2003,2004,2005,2006,2007,2008
Not everybody knows that so they probably
be thinking I'm referring to 1994,1999,2000,2001,2002.....

.....also

Tell me
if the 2004 White/Wheat & Black/Red,
2005 Retro line live up to it's hype in constuction//template with materials they used for in 1997
Of course they can't do the exact same thing with quality It's Jordan Brand
since even Gentry himself says that he doesn't really want to piss of the OG collectors if he was to use the same method to make exact replica 7/8 yearsbefore.

Why create a new, different thread, when you're still on the Collezione topic? So, to respond to your new thread, all of us have to read your old thread? Wow, you ain't no Lord of The Ring, boy.
I'm not that interested to read your "The Fellowship of The Rings" after reading your "The Two Towers".

..........It was clearly known that the collezione thread was seemingly had "digen up" by another user and that the fact I had to showyou that buyers want to buy their collezione pack to wear for random purposes excluding any sport activity.

I never seen those movies and the fact that your trilogy of ignorance is going no where
that precisely is interesting to me

I'm sorry to inform you that ALL the retro signature Jordans that I've destroyed (yeah, destroyed), non of them exceeds $130 SHIPPED.
And too bad, I don't & didn't own any White/Cement IIIs.
Sadly I own squeaking + poor stitching retros, which cost me $90++ from Finishline (btw, it's size 9, not some cheap big kids or grade school cheap shoes). So, I wear them for outdoor.
THEREFORE, IT IS STILL A FREAKING MONEY WELL-SPENT.
Talking about money well-spent with me, know your opponent. You haven't seen my rack, closet, and bank transactions.
So don't talk like you know what I buy and wear.
I don't want to follow up your nonsense there and DID I EVER STATED HOW YOUR CLOSET AND BILLS LOOK LIKE,
WHERE DID I MINDFREAK YOUR AS TO PREDICT HOW MUCH WELL SPENT PRODUCTS YOU BOUGHT?
and guess what
I DON'T care

You haven't seen my rack, closet, and bank transactions. So, you don't know what shoes that I bought, how much, and when.
What do you know about my "Money well-spent"? You assumed I bought what other bought? Well, if you insists, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I can just agree with you for the sake of making you look good[/color], sir.
Also, LMFAO
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Did I even say that I'm still sticking with Jordans? Honestly, the latest release shoes that I have from Jordan is DMP. I've been getting Nikes from then on.
Like I said, you don't know what I own, so dont'.... Ah, whatever, you know everything, you've seen my closet and saw 100 pairs of dub-zeros and Spiz'ikes in every color. Whatever man.
DID I EVER PREDICTED HOW YOUR CLOSET AND BILLS WOULD LOOK LIKE,
You can disagree all you want with me but just insisting to pretend to agree is not a good look in which you look like your actually following my words.....

I have the DMP and since your getting on nikes from then 2006 THEN WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO BE THE HERO HERE AND TALK ABOUT THE JB Products!?

and simply to see your wasting time since all your talk is mainly to not look "beaten" to all the the NTers
.....whatever man

You can wear them for style.
You can wear them to show off, or impress whoever you want to impress.
You can also wear them for what people call "neck breaking".
You can even wear them for swimming for all I care; of course you'll be wearing a pair of basketball shoes to swim.
But they are MAINLY for basketball. Understand now? If you still don't, get an adult who scored C-/better for English in College.

hahaha is that how you impressed people in college,yeah you wouldn't be caught breaking necks with your little remarks about basketball shoes

It's not like I wear Jordans everywhere I go,no duh they are basketball shoes but are the team jordans better quality than the retro jordans??
and also tell me are the LS line
basketball shoes too (if you had read what I said earlier)

Question, how do you know that Nike doesn't care? LMAO. WE NEED ROCKDEEP TO COME IN!
And by the way, Jordan brand is a brand on their own even though they are under Nike.
In my point of view with opinion,NIKE could put any of their designed shoe and put a jumpman........it will sell
high quality or not
Jordan brand brought in $500 Million to NIKE,Understand
and is it necessary to bring another user in our predictament....

What? So, Michael Finley has to wear White/Black-Red IXs in his Spurs jersey? Use some common sense.
They are promoting the packages, smart boy. For your case, they are also telling you that the packages are good to ball, not to show off.
Why are they wearing the shoes from packages at about the same time as the release dates of the packs? TO PROMOTE THE DAMN PACKAGES AND TO SHOW THAT THEY ARE MEANT FOR BASKETBALL.
You expect them to wear the public released colorway? Dude, if I were them, I will sign with Reebok where they can give me my own player exclusive.
DO I care if Finley is from Chicago and wear jordans on the court?
Is heat23 promoting his items or is giving us insights of future releases??
You know NBA players could be wearing their own custom made "countdown" shoe because of what I know they can be wearing the XVI's or hares rightnow in a game.
Blah blah blah

Jesus Christ, if I knew I was going to answer a ******, I will log off right away before I even click the "Add Reply" icon. Damn it.
I'm afraid you're telling me something that you think you know, but you don't know, and assuming that I don't know.
I'm done with this thread. Sad though; good question, but bad handling and IQ.
smh.gif
Using the name in vain,especially over the internet

MAN UP smart boy
If I would catch you somewhere in Los Angeles,CA or any state
I wouldn't mind paying a get together in a restaurant with you.....

But in the end it's all good.......

Peace.

Its obvious that the quality has diminished over the years, but what aggrevates me the most is when "older" collectors get and complain about it somuch. We know the shoes are worse in quality, but there is no need to complain about it, complaining wont fix it.

"Just Get Over It"

Looks like I'm not done with this lawyer yet.
smh.gif
@ myself for not being a man of my words.
Let me break this down and make you realize how stupid you look.

1. You said Retros, that MAINLY for casual (which was the crap of yours about Colleziones and your previous thread).
Then you use your own way to correct yourself and still able to make yourself look cool that "bad" quality retros from 2003-present.
IF you wanna question the quality complaints of 2003-present retros, DO NOT REFER anybody to check out your OLD+DEAD+IRRELEVANT thread.
Because your OLD+DEAD+IRRELEVANT thread is strictly questions on people's preference of Colleziones.
...can't seem to get reality come to you because "people" can't see to completely agree with you since you notify me
that I'm talking about the collezione pack

Hold it, I did not notify you that you're talking about Colleziones. I notified you that retro Jordan are mainly for casual wear. So, STRIKE #1.
Then you said you were referring to Colleziones as casual wear shoes, STRIKE #2.
Both are basketball shoes.

2. I wasn't even complaining about the retro XIIIs, I said they were pretty good. Geez.

3. Threads don't work like trilogy movie, so don't tell people to refer to your older threads.
It doesn't work that way. It's not even relevant when you discuss about 2003 & later shoes' quality, where your old thread talked aboutColleziones.

I don't want to follow up your nonsense there and DID I EVER STATED HOW YOUR CLOSET AND BILLS LOOK LIKE,
WHERE DID I MINDFREAK YOUR AS TO PREDICT HOW MUCH WELL SPENT PRODUCTS YOU BOUGHT?
and guess what
I DON'T care

Of course you "don't care" now. But hey, how do you know that I didn't spend my money well? Buy $150 or more on low quality shoes and destroythem.
Oh, you wanna see some evidence that shows you think you know about what I spent on and how much? Here:

But what did I say earlier.......PEOPLE STILL BUY THEM AND YOU *INDOHAN* ARE PAYING FOR QUALITY THAT IS NOT "MONEY WELL SPENT"
It really doesn't matter to you anyways since you just buy what you like and if you stop buying you go straight to NIKE,right???

Suprise, suprise! You can tell me that my money is not well-spent when you don't even know what I bought and how much.
I'm begging to you to tell me how do you know about what I spent on... Seriously, what did I buy?
Question, if I bought some deadstock IIIs that cost me $20, and the shoes are destroyed after playing basketball (or swimming, in your case) within a month.Was that money well-spent?
Here's the answer you gave me: "OF COURSE NOT, YOU *INDOHAN* ARE PAYING FOR QUALITY THAT IS NOT 'MONEY WELL-SPENT'".
Way to go to look cool, my friend.

I have the DMP and since your getting on nikes from then 2006 THEN WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO BE THE HERO HERE AND TALK ABOUT THE JB Products!?

Are you questioning my presence in NT's Jordan Brand forum?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Your question was: When you say how horrible the quality of the Jordan Brand Retros......Explain to me how really bad.
--> 1. I have the answers: Cracking, poor stitching, squeaking, etc. So, I can be involved.
--> 2. "Horrible" quality made me switched to Nike. So, I'm affected.
--> 3. Of course you have DMP! But nobody asked, sorry.
--> 4. Wow, I said it before. I can agree with you, ALL DAY, just to make you look cool, man. Look, how many people disagree with me?

6. LS are Jordan shoes that were designed in specific way (mainly color) for casual wear.
It works both way, you can wear them for basketball too.
Now, you see how things going on? You wear Colleziones, mainly for basketball, for casual; and you wear LS, mainly for casual, to play basketball.
LOL. LOL!! Whatever, it's your shoes. You're my idol!
happy.gif

7. Nike is not all about money, they pay attention on quality too.
Jordan brought in 500M or 1 Billion, you name it, is mainly because of the signatures.
Team jordans are cheap and not very well sold. You think those Team Jordan brought in 250M? You can have my head if that's true.

8. From the way you react on the "Michael Finley" subject, you certainly understand completely what I meant.
Also, no offense heat23 my man, but yes. He's, technically, promoting Randy's item, and also showing us what we'd expect to get.
If he's not promoting his item, Air-Randy tag shouldn't be there and his signature is not saying anything about Heat-Randy.
And, NO. Players can't wear whatever signature they like. Is there any single Jordan/Nike players that wear shoes that are not recently released?
NO, because they cannot. If you think I'm wrong, SHOW ME EVIDENCE! No evidence = BS.

Really UNDEFEATED lawyer. Clients will be so lucky if they were able to hire you.

Is that guy even a lawyer? If he was he would not have the time to argue with people about such miniscule topics on a sneaker forum, and trust me I know,I'm in Law School. A lawyer of Niketalk, an undefeated one at that, what sort of disputes really need litigation or defense, we're talking aboutsneakers here? His record must be 0-0, I guess that makes me an undefeated lawyer of NT too. Indohan usually doesn't start anything with anyone and ispretty nice and informative from what I can gather in his posts. Unless I guess some self appointed NT Lawyer decides to "bring suite to him."I'm sorry but the free time people have anymore and how its spent just boggles me, not that I'm trying to get involved.

Funny we complain,but still cop em',the ONLY way for us to have a say in my eyes is if we did a massive boycott on jB....but, then again,who am I kiddinglmao
laugh.gif

On player exclusive subject, there're 1 exception that I can think of:
Sheed. That's kind of different too, because he only wears AF1s.

The rest of Nike players are obligated to wear the most recent release shoes, or shoes that are going to be released in near future.
Not even Jason Kidd. His recent showcase of Zoom Flight 5, is also not an exception. ZF5 is been on NikeID for months, also recently being put up on sites,i.e. FinishLine (or footlocker, I don't know).

AIRGOLDEN2123, thanks for the compliments
smile.gif

To him, I'm just trying to be a hero and don't want to look like I'm beaten in words by him, the "lawyer".

^ I'm on your side Indo bu What about Payton wearing the Gloves a couple of years ago?

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

I believe tumbled leather was used on the french blue VIIs in 2002

the quality comes in extremities, the quality is either HORRIBLE or very good

examples of horrible quality: military IV, mars IV, fire red V

examples of good quality: black V from 07, fire red III, CG III

so your argument only applies to certain retros

i always say FR III are bad quality because mine are all ready cracking, tjere was a whole post about it

I think most people complain about the quality because they remember how some of the older retros and OG's had great quality. Some people just want to playbasketball in retros with quality similiar to OG's.

honestly, I know they are "basketball" shoes but the majority of people wearing them wear them casually. And I don't think PEs should countbecause they are paid to wear JB products so they have to wear whatever JB gives them(though they some what have a same in preferences). Quality has gone downwhich IMO is the reason why the newer JB products are no longer seen as "shoes to ball in" but now "shoes to look good in". Thats my 2cents

p0tat0 5alad wrote:
honestly, I know they are "basketball" shoes but the majority of people wearing them wear them casually. And I don't think PEs should count because they are paid to wear JB products so they have to wear whatever JB gives them(though they some what have a same in preferences). Quality has gone down which IMO is the reason why the newer JB products are no longer seen as "shoes to ball in" but now "shoes to look good in". Thats my 2 cents
I agree that a large majority of people who buy Jordans nowadays(probably 99%) don't buy them to play basketball in , but that shouldn'tmake JB say, "hey lets make these shoes bad quality because no one uses them to play basketball anymore". That shouldn't justify bad quality. Inthe end though one has to realize that JB is a business that doesn't care much about the consumer anymore. They care more about making money, but heythat's business.

13saldana13 wrote:

That shouldn't justify bad quality. In the end though one has to realize that JB is a business that doesn't care much about the consumer anymore. They care more about making money, but hey that's business.

It doesn't justify it, but that's just how business is. If you can cut costs on materials and still sell inferior product at the same price thenwhy should you listen to the opinions of a group of OG heads? Majority of consumers nowadays buy JB products because it is associated with the man, his shoesand clothes had a jumpman on them so if they buy something with a jumpman on it then they are cool too. That's why Team Js, while being seen as a negativeby majority on here, are usually some of the top selling products for JB. You don't have to be cutting edge or spend alot of money on making the productbetter if week in and week out you sell products.

This topic has been beaten to dead and beaten back to life for years. If you've never owned a pair of the first wave of retro sneakers, then you simplywill never know.
The materials, lateral support, stability, and detail that went into those shoes were far superior than what's being passed off as Air Jordans today.

first i have a problem with you disrespecting an OG in the game whitewonder , second jordans slowy but surley have gotten worse over time i remember killing myOG 13s and 17s and they still looked real good after cleaner was put to them. the worst quality jordan i own is the last shot xivs one pair it looks like thesuede is strings and the other one looks ashy than ashy larrys lips NH.

edit i own/owned OG 12s and the 99 IVs and the 01 black cement 3's different worlds compared to the retros now the black cements and the fire reds lookingpretty dead on to me. the 12s feel like raw cow hide thats how thick the leather is, and my old 99 black red ivs haven't creased the nubuck feels fresh andthe paint is still holding up for a shoe thats known to crack i high doubt in 2016 the mars and military's will be wearable they will all be rotted out andlong gone.I mean look at the 99 fire reds and black Vs there still fresh and wearable in most cases with no creasing but lets wear our new retros 5 times andthey will have the infamous v crease in the toe box just like my blacks do thats why they re retro things because they know there stuff wont last as long as itused to
grin.gif
you need to be 18 or older to know about back in the days andthats pushing it.

Originally Posted by indohan

smh.gif

1. You said Retros, that MAINLY for casual (which was the crap of yours about Colleziones and your previous thread).
Then you use your own way to correct yourself and still able to make yourself look cool that "bad" quality retros from 2003-present.
IF you wanna question the quality complaints of 2003-present retros, DO NOT REFER anybody to check out your OLD+DEAD+IRRELEVANT thread.
Because your OLD+DEAD+IRRELEVANT thread is strictly questions on people's preference of Colleziones.
...can't seem to get reality come to you because "people" can't see to completely agree with you since you notify me
that I'm talking about the collezione pack

Hold it, I did not notify you that you're talking about Colleziones. I notified you that retro Jordan are mainly for casual wear. So, STRIKE #1.
Then you said you were referring to Colleziones as casual wear shoes, STRIKE #2.

2. I wasn't even complaining about the retro XIIIs, I said they were pretty good. Geez.

3. Threads don't work like trilogy movie, so don't tell people to refer to your older threads.
It doesn't work that way. It's not even relevant when you discuss about 2003 & later shoes' quality, where your old thread talked about Colleziones.

and guess what
I DON'T care

Of course you "don't care" now. But hey, how do you know that I didn't spend my money well? Buy $150 or more on low quality shoes and destroy them.
Oh, you wanna see some evidence that shows you think you know about what I spent on and how much? Here:

Suprise, suprise! You can tell me that my money is not well-spent when you don't even know what I bought and how much.
I'm begging to you to tell me how do you know about what I spent on... Seriously, what did I buy?
Question, if I bought some deadstock IIIs that cost me $20, and the shoes are destroyed after playing basketball (or swimming, in your case) within a month. Was that money well-spent?
Here's the answer you gave me: "OF COURSE NOT, YOU *INDOHAN* ARE PAYING FOR QUALITY THAT IS NOT 'MONEY WELL-SPENT'".

roll.gif
roll.gif

Your question was: When you say how horrible the quality of the Jordan Brand Retros......Explain to me how really bad.
--> 1. I have the answers: Cracking, poor stitching, squeaking, etc. So, I can be involved.
--> 4. Wow, I said it before. I can agree with you, ALL DAY, just to make you look cool, man. Look, how many people disagree with me?

6. LS are Jordan shoes that were designed in specific way (mainly color) for casual wear.
Now, you see how things going on? You wear Colleziones, mainly for basketball, for casual; and you wear LS, mainly for casual, to play basketball.
happy.gif

Jordan brought in 500M or 1 Billion, you name it, is mainly because of the signatures.
Team jordans are cheap and not very well sold. You think those Team Jordan brought in 250M? You can have my head if that's true.

8. From the way you react on the "Michael Finley" subject, you certainly understand completely what I meant.
Also, no offense heat23 my man, but yes. He's, technically, promoting Randy's item, and also showing us what we'd expect to get.
If he's not promoting his item, Air-Randy tag shouldn't be there and his signature is not saying anything about Heat-Randy.
And, NO. Players can't wear whatever signature they like. Is there any single Jordan/Nike players that wear shoes that are not recently released?
NO, because they cannot. If you think I'm wrong, SHOW ME EVIDENCE! No evidence = BS.

Really UNDEFEATED lawyer. Clients will be so lucky if they were able to hire you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
smh.gif
raoufa.gif

Did ya read tha thread mon?
See mayne wut I was refer inn man is dat if a kool breeze is fresh 2 death they so wavey up in tha spot but aye yo wut it is yo I want to get me some kicks datlooks so fresh and so clean.
i'm so fly dat I get me 3 packages 1 to sell up in the streets and 2 for me cuz they tha bomb yoo you cant ball lyke me ya dig
Hold up aye..........

I did tell YOU to go read up the thread and not disregard my observation because it was a question
that mainly questioned people in the community if they would buy collezione packages for them to wear for basketball or TO CHILL WITH FRIENDS//BREAK NECKS

It doesn't work that way. It's not even relevant when you discuss about 2003 & later shoes' quality, where your old thread talked about Colleziones.

m9r8n6.gif

?????
Question, if I bought some deadstock IIIs that cost me $20, and the shoes are destroyed after playing basketball (or swimming, in your case) within a month. Was that money well-spent?
Suprise did I tell you IF I CARE WHAT YOU BUY,you could be the hardest worker of the city
the hardest earner of the country
Mr.Buffet for all I care
It doesn't matter IT'S YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY AND I DON'T CARE
do what you want with it billionaire!

Did I not tell you that you buy couple jordan brand shoes
TO ME AND PROBABLY OTHERS IS PROBABLY NOT WELL SPENT
ON QUALITY WISE
But you don't purchase anymore air jordans so you can wear your foamposites or trunners while "arguing" with me
(I have foamposites and gold's gym N trunners and the DMPackage how cool is that)

You talk like your window shopping around teh corridor at the shopping center patiently waiting for her the one.......

20gfukn.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Hey I'm not here to "destroy" your E-fame here at NT and of course being sarcastically typing
you actually do agree with me hehe

happy.gif

166hcg7.jpg

........you supposely don't have aj's 2006-2008..........
am I correct?

Yo RockDeep you smell me cuz this dude is Mark Parker's nephew yeeeee

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Also, no offense heat23 my man, but yes. He's, technically, promoting Randy's item, and also showing us what we'd expect to get.[/color]
Wut?

????
Nah really.............fo reals yo???

Tell me more about these NBA players man they ballin because I DON'T CARE CARE CARE ABOUT THE NBA LEAGUE's Equipment
You can bring your crew but we remain true
still.........

-------------------------------------------------------
AIRGOLDEN2123:
Is that guy even a lawyer? If he was he would not have the time to argue with people about such miniscule topics on a sneaker forum, and trust me I know, I'm in Law School.
A lawyer of Niketalk, an undefeated one at that, what sort of disputes really need litigation or defense, we're talking about sneakers here?
His record must be 0-0, I guess that makes me an undefeated lawyer of NT too.
Indohan usually doesn't start anything with anyone and is pretty nice and informative from what I can gather in his posts.
Unless I guess some self appointed NT Lawyer decides to "bring suite to him." I'm sorry but the free time people have anymore and how its spent just boggles me, not that I'm trying to get involved.
Hot Jackie Thompson adverting himself the the wrong intersection......

2j0o2sg.jpg

STOP DON'T GO FURTHER

people need to stop crying if you dont like the shoes dont buy them its that simple
34edxja.jpg

iqzww2.jpg

r9hg12.gif

nns4g7.gif

AIRGOLDEN2123, thanks for the compliments
smile.gif

To him, I'm just trying to be a hero and don't want to look like I'm beaten in words by him, the "lawyer".
nmx9ox.gif

While your at it why don't you buy him a pair of OG 3's
of course if you were to spend that wisely money you wouldn't be worrying about the [color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]UndefeatedLawyer[/color] shouting you out in your home of L.A

Peace Out

When you say how horrible the quality of the Jordan Brand Retros......Explain to me how really bad..
I wore some jordan retro playoff VIII's and retro XIII's black/white this yr and they wrinkled after 1 wear. pretty bad stuff. I worefakes before that were better quality, which i'm ashamed to admit
indifferent.gif
I have some Vince Carter II's that I wear just about everywhere and everyday for the past 4 yrs and haven't seen any wrinkle in the toe boxever .
pimp.gif
I wish jb had good quality, durable sneaks like these.

I may be the only one, but my FR IIIs have held up pretty well. My Aquas on the other hand, which have been worn less then 10 times......not so much (mind youthis pictures makes them look significantly less cracked then they really are)

eyes.gif

I just copped the Laney Vs and they r not only of better quality leather and materials than the newer Vs but they also feel MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE!!!! I put oneLaney on one foot and a newer V on another....older Jordans are made so much better.

Yea I think anyone who has a pair of 99 IV's and a pair of Military's will tell you that they are obviously not the same shoe. They are WORLDS apartin terms of shape and craftsmanship. Looking at the two shoes, you can immediately tell that they cut corners anywhere they could. Even with stuff like usingless stitching. I mean, how much does an extra couple of feet of thread cost? $.02? Anyway, I actually disagree that the quality of the earlier retro'swas even all that. To me, they were acceptable (WORLDS better than what JB calls a "retro" these days) but lacking compared to the OG's. Forexample, the OG XI's were much better quality than the retro. They had more padding and support in the uppers (where the Jumpan logo is). The retro'swere much easier to wrinkle because they removed this support. But like I said, to me those were close enough to be acceptable. The newer retros are not. They are too dissimliar for me to buy them. I honestly believe that JB is testing the limits of what people will buy in terms of quality. Once the qualitygets so bad that most people jump ship, we'll finally get a proper retro. That's when I'll return to the brand as a customer. Maybe I'mdreaming but I hope not...

Originally Posted by 3thaman

^ I'm on your side Indo bu What about Payton wearing the Gloves a couple of years ago?

2003/2004: He wore XIIs (retro XIIs were released 2003 and 2004), XIXs.
I don't know what you're talking about when you said "TheGloves". Gloves is his nickname, not shoe's name.

2004/2005: He wore XIIIs when he's in Celtics.

And... LOL... Now, I realized, thread starter is a minor. Well, at least he talks like one.
I'm worried about NT now...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by na penny 89

grin.gif
you need to be 18 or older to know about back in the days and thats pushing it.

Okay, that explains the existence of this thread. Mystery solved!

Back
Top Bottom