When you think it's over it's not...ANOTHER OG AM 90 CW BY JD

JD's at it again....

xggpjq.jpg

Hey,

I can't take much more of this..
laugh.gif

I hope to god this from the Shipping FAQ comes soon "We are planning to introduce an international shipping service soon. Please register to the sitehere and we'll keep you updated by email."

These Remix AM90s are killing me too. The black pair drives me crazy.
smh.gif

- Justin!

Only JD! Too bad the exchange rate sucks nuts right now. 84.99.GBP is 171.USD. Real steep for some 90s.

"Get them!....I'd rather fly there. Throw a jam! Dance with a fat bia%@h! Buy them sneakers...then leave!"

^^Infrared laces on those joints would be
eek.gif
UK is really giving us the bukkake treatment right now
sick.gif
smh.gif

Wow... My hot limes just arrived today and now it starts all over again! Only one more of the OG 90's left to drop at JD.

oh wow, i had already seen the OG colorway but now those black remixes. this just isnt fair. it really isnt. why cant we just get some of this stuff over hereon this side of the pond where we dont have to pay more then double because of the damn exchange rate and shipping. i guess you gotta pay to play.

these look like the 90s that dropped just a couple of years ago. didnt the OG cw have a pink swoosh?

And JD will keep coming with the heat. Nike knows the UK market is the future, the U.S. can't compete with their economy.

europe (UK) must have a market for simple good lookin shoes huh?... why do they sell good looking shoes there and ugly shoes here. maybe we here in america areasking for too much "crazy" colors which is what we end up getting.....

Originally Posted by AM9Ds

Only JD! Too bad the exchange rate sucks nuts right now. 84.99.GBP is 171.USD. Real steep for some 90s.

"Get them!....I'd rather fly there. Throw a jam! Dance with a fat bia%@h! Buy them sneakers...then leave!"

YAH-YAH!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom