Whens the last time you were caught cheating on your significant other?

Man this the way alot of soldiers get sniped. When I had one (no homo) I put a password on it and made the Screensaver my homeboy and his nephew. So if she ever saw it and said what's that I hit her with the o he left his phone at work and asked me to grab it for him.

Dramatic-Slow-Motion-Clap.gif

Don't think I've ever seen a more impressive level of scumbaggery being attained. The sheer simplicity... The instant deflation of any potential tension... This is genius, fam. You all seriously need to rep this man.

Ehh...it's actually too simple. A move like this can only be played once, two at best before ol' gets suspicious and starts asking questions... :lol:

^^^smh at me posting all regular like y'all still actually discussing the OP. That's what I get for coming to the party late. Create a new thread for that GucciJermaine back and forth...don't ruin this thread.

The whole point is to not get caught tho bruh. In a perfect world u get caught 0 times. So if that faithful day comes and it happens, that's ya get out of jail free card. Now I hope we not getting caught the same way more than once. After that 1 time u gotta switch some **** up or stop all together b.

Saw how many posts and thought it was another ksteezy vs NT cheaters thread

Pleasantly surprised at this thread turn. :nthat:

BBW Tails could get it :evil:

That boy a lunatic, probably just a security guard or hall monitor or some ****.

Defensive tactics, officer survival skills, crisis intervention, EVOC, SWAT school, OC, sniper training and hitting targets from 200 yards plus? They sure make us security guards jump through hurdles for $7.50hr :wink:

:stoneface:

There's a difference between Academy POST training and being actually Certified.

I actually have myself up last month, had to come clean since the guilt was killing me. Now I fear I've messed it up for us. She's pretty hurt and is saying she doesn't know if she loves me anymore. Sometimes I think I should've just kept my mouth shut and lived through the guilt. This pain is horrible famb.

I was like this too when I cheated on my chick a few years back. She was away in school and this bad chick that I worked with was throwing me the yambs. The guilt tore me up :smh: We stayed together and surprisingly it didn't really change much, at least that I noticed. A few months later, another chick that I was feeling was giving me signals like it was good to go (I legit think she wanted me to be a revenge lay b/c her dude cheated on her), but I resisted the urge because I wasn't trying to relive that situation. Looking back, I wish I would've just smashed b/c I kinda knew that me and my chick weren't going to work out, and I was feeling the other chick for a while.

I got homeboys that legit don't give a damn about stepping out. They'll smash another chick and look at it like it's just a handshake. Reminds me so much of I Think I Love My Wife. Some dudes just legit don't care.

The older I've gotten, the more I tend to stay away from cheating. Younger me would just go out and be a savage with no damns given. But over the years it's gotten harder to block out the girls who've cried as a result of me wanting to do ain't **** things. Kind of takes a toll on you when you see another person shooken up/devastated.

In my last relationship, I tried to do it "smart", but that in turn ****** me up worse because I would think to myself "well if I'm doing dirt and getting away with it, she could be doing the same thing".

Overall, cheating comes at too great of a price than I'm willing to pay these days. No slight to any of the folks out there doing their thing, not trying to be on some holier than thou steeze. Just isn't really for me anymore at this stage of life(28)

The older I've gotten, the more I tend to stay away from cheating. Younger me would just go out and be a savage with no damns given. But over the years it's gotten harder to block out the girls who've cried as a result of me wanting to do ain't **** things. Kind of takes a toll on you when you see another person shooken up/devastated.

In my last relationship, I tried to do it "smart", but that in turn ****** me up worse because I would think to myself "well if I'm doing dirt and getting away with it, she could be doing the same thing".

Overall, cheating comes at too great of a price than I'm willing to pay these days. No slight to any of the folks out there doing their thing, not trying to be on some holier than thou steeze. Just isn't really for me anymore at this stage of life(28)

It ain't worth if you value what you have. That's real. Repped.

I have no desire to cheat, just a better understanding of when I do and don't want to be in a relationship.

:lol: Didn't even realize what thread this was. Nowadays this psycho is somehow on some black freedom fighter ****.

Never cheated on anyone in my life, and im 36.  Ive only had two real relationships though with the current one being for the past 8 years.  Dogged all kinds of broads, and done many very dirty, but never cheated in my life, and I am very proud of that.  

Never cheated. Always felt it was irresponsible and obviously dangerous to place shorty's health at risk. 

Back
Top Bottom