WHERE ARE THEY NOW? MAIA CAMBELL

smh.gif

No lie i feel bad for her i know how being a slight crazy is but if itgot that bad id get fixed asap.. she has schizophrenia sad sad disease...
Spoiler [+]
Im not gonna front the part were she was like you can catch me on west los angeles with the bishop and the mafia at the testimonial had me
roll.gif

Smh at you dudes laughing, that's somebodies mother. What's even more sad is you dudes talking about it's a shame because of how beautiful shewas yet yall wouldn't give the homeless in your area the decency of a hello.

Originally Posted by Wade187

Smh at you dudes laughing, that's somebodies mother. What's even more sad is you dudes talking about it's a shame because of how beautiful she was yet yall wouldn't give the homeless in your area the decency of a hello.

Shut up....Crack head rants are funny....
laugh.gif

She was already a trashslore before this video popped up..did y forget about her coke rant

Topless?

man... what a sad sight to see..
smh.gif

(Does she have any childen?? she is not fit to take care of children...)

Originally Posted by Wade187

Smh at you dudes laughing, that's somebodies mother. What's even more sad is you dudes talking about it's a shame because of how beautiful she was yet yall wouldn't give the homeless in your area the decency of a hello.

Most women are someone's mother. I can laugh at whoever the hell I want
roll.gif

Did anybody realize how many damn chips were in that bag though? She ate that one bag for 7 mins.

Maia is a diagnosed schizophrenic or Bipolar(don't know which one) who won't take her meds because she is just that far gone so she goes to drugs toease the pain. Her late mother the author Bebe Moore Campbell wrote the book 72 Hour Hold about her daughter. This is very, very sad.

Dude who was driving her in the car put a new video up on WSHH saying he's not a pimp and didnt even know who shewas. He did say she was asking for crack though
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom