Where did you meet your lady

^ wow!

Met my guy through the gospel chorale on campus. Friends for about a year, dating for about 6 mos.

Funny thing is that I met my girl probably 13 years ago but started dating 2 years ago. For those who wonder why it took so long, well we were only togetherfor probably 5 years in elementary and then we took different roads till we finally met again like 2 years ago.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

onewearz wrote:

met my wife in junior high school, we've been together for 18 years and have 3 kids . my dad even married her mom a couple years ago
laugh.gif

and yes i've heard every joke so
laugh.gif
i'm sure that always makes for great conversation when you tell people that...was it awkward at first?

it was very weird but they were both single and started talking to each other at my birthday party. they just hit it off . it does get funny when people act like we're some kind of inbreeds or something. i tell people that my kids call me uncle daddy
laugh.gif

sounds disturbing, but its not

So your wife technically became your step-sibling?
laugh.gif

Howard University. I knew she was gonna be mine from the moment I saw her. I was friendzoned for about a year
frown.gif
but now she is my girl.
happy.gif

Lol i hella poste d areply to the GOW2 thread. As for my lady...she saw a pic of me and came to my crib with his girl that I knew to meet me. Started all froma picture n 4 years later we still together.
happy.gif

met her in my class and saw she was wearing a golgo 13 shirt and it started from there, then i invited her to a party and we hooked up officially there and ivebeen with her since then for about a month.

I met my wife in undergrad. Had my eye on her as a freshman while she was cheerleading, met officially when she was a senior and I was a junior. I pulled her,she hooked me...the rest is history. We got married in '04, she will be a dentist in May...it's the good life (MOST of the time
laugh.gif
)

First meet my girl when I was 13 or 14, her sister was in my grade, was not until college we ran into each other and hit it off...been almost 4 yearsnow.....starting to get scary to think what will come next....

Met my girl at the computer repair shop at Ross University. We talked about or mac's and its been an amazing year and 2 months since...

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by mdwst9

this girl im talkin to i met her in the club....... i guess thats y it aint goin to well.
ohwell.gif
yo but they be bad at the jumpoff...it just go downhill from their...
eyes.gif

i kno man...its the girl i made the post about a few days ago...u kno the one im bout to cut off lol.

hmmm, 1999 first high school football game i ever went to, we were playing the school I was supposed to go to, she was there with a friend that I knew, and therest is history, still not gonna marry her though

Met her senior year of high school, friend zoned for a 1yr
mad.gif
but it wasall worth it in the end roughly 2 yrs and counting and i haven't been happier
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom