Where do you all meet girls these days?

Want yambs?
Dont GO to a class, sign up to teach a class.

Its easy. Just pick a hobby that you are both passionate and knowledgeable about. (It is REALLY a plus if you know yoga, or something women are into.)

Head down to a community center (in a part of town where you like the women) and sign up to teach the class.
If you're not that good at it, just teach a beginner's course. They wont know the difference.
Make sure its a short course, no more than 4-6 weeks meeting once a week. That way there is no long term commitment.

This works because women love men in a position of authority. Plus they have an interest in something you are knowledgeable about and women love intelligence.

All you have to do is be nice, smile alot, and look presentable. Eventually the available women in the class will flock TO YOU. Easy pickings.

Want yambs?

Its easy. Just pick a hobby that you are both passionate and knowledgeable about. (It is REALLY a plus if you know yoga, or something women are into.)

Head down to a community center (in a part of town where you like the women) and sign up to teach the class.
If you're not that good at it, just teach a beginner's course. They wont know the difference.
Make sure its a short course, no more than 4-6 weeks meeting once a week. That way there is no long term commitment.

This works because women love men in a position of authority. Plus they have an interest in something you are knowledgeable about and women love intelligence.

All you have to do is be nice, smile alot, and look presentable. Eventually the available women in the class will flock TO YOU. Easy pickings.

This might be the greatest find on nt.

You forever have my respect.

Find something that you like

Then go somewhere where they do those things that you like...

If you like politics, go to a political networking event, you'll find someone

If you like dogs, go to a dog park

If you like animals, go to a zoo

Stop exaggerating fam. The lengthy ish makes a girl lose interest quick and you become a creep in her eyes

Unfortunately, I'm approaching chicks that require a little more than 6 sentence words.

I'm all for keeping it brief...

But if you ain't Channing Tatum, it's going to take a little more than "what's your name" "what you do" and "you're pretty" to get a chick's interest.

View media item 1387793

Want yambs?

92616-Chris-Farley-sunglasses-up-gif-Ojev-2.gif

http://s628.photobucket.com/user/moongirlstar/media/CB pictures/sunglasses.gif.html

mother-of-god-gif.gif

Last edited:
Coaching youth programs.

I coach 8-10 year old basketball.

Baby mothers everywhere. Baby mothers also have sisters and friends too that want to see the games. There are also 10 other teams in the league that you will play against that have baby mothers, family, friends, etc.

You have phone numbers on deck since you need to communicate with parents.

I can't tell you how many text messages inquires from mothers about a practice or something that have led to them inquiring about me.

That's it. I'm gonna figure out how to become a coach and teach kids how to play soccer :lol:

YouTube cooking fine cuisine and teach a cooking class.

What else? :lol:

yeah. local messageboard where i used to troll. changed her avy to a santa hat one xmas (yes i stole the idea from NT). she thought i was funny. we texted for about 5 months before we actually met up even though we live on the small island of oahu. when she'd call me up, i'd talk to her for like 2-3 mins and be real nice but basically not show too much interest - it wasn't some kinda trick i was playing, just didn't feel like getting into a real relationship at the time. when we met up, we clicked real nice. dated for about 3 years. have an awesome son together and got married in october on maui.

thats cool af

Get a dog and go to the dog park. Trust me broads be there, and if she cares about taking her dog to the park she probably is an interesting person. Prissy chicks don't take their dogs to the dog park in my experience.

Coaching youth programs.

Baby mothers everywhere. Baby mothers also have sisters and friends too that want to see the games. There are also 10 other teams in the league that you will play against that have baby mothers, family, friends, etc.

I can't tell you how many text messages inquires from mothers about a practice or something that have led to them inquiring about me.

never thought about that

id wanna do this an it has nothing to do with women, my dad helped out and even coached football and basketball growing up

just seems rewarding and fun..............he was also kind of a dad to kids who didnt have one

Coaching youth programs.

bruh...

I'll have 8 years olds running spread offense... Pick and roll with shooters like the suns... :lol:

Coaching young ones really had the yambs inquiring?

^ That's the thing... I don't coach for the women either.

I have kids who are on the teams.

Getting attention from women is just something that came with it.

When the women find out I am no longer with my kids mom they say, "its great that you are a good dad and in their lives," like that's something I'm not supposed to do anyway.

But having kids respond to you, like you, and looking up to you... women LOVE it.

Stop exaggerating fam. The lengthy ish makes a girl lose interest quick and you become a creep in her eyes

Unfortunately, I'm approaching chicks that require a little more than 6 sentence words.

I'm all for keeping it brief...

But if you ain't Channing Tatum, it's going to take a little more than "what's your name" "what you do" and "you're pretty" to get a chick's interest.

:lol: This is in person, of course you have to say a bit more. Dudes acting like this is text.

If your game is tight it doesn't matter. But college is the main place to meet smart women. All my friends recently that have gotten married including me have met our significant others thru mutual friends at (lounges/bars/social events). There's still hope if you still have a social life. If you're down with the dating sites it might be worth a try, seems like an easier way to weed out people

Back
Top Bottom