Where do you all meet girls these days?

:smh: Yall ****** doin waaaaay to much man.

Yall really doin all this for some ussy?
I got a girl, but for someone lookin to restock his stable this is the easiest way to have YOUR PICK of the women.
No game required. Its better if the women come after you than you trying to pick up a woman.

Its similar to college girls lusting after their professor.
He might not be all that good looking but since he is in a position of authority, they lust after him.
Most of the time they dont even know why.

And in some cases you might even get paid to teach the class. So essentially you are getting paid to have women fawn over you.
Win/win

Last edited:
Why r yall starting new classes of stuff yall never done before to get yambs doe
Its better if you are doing something you are already familiar with and passionate about.
BUT a second option is to go with something you would like to learn.

The benefits are you learn something you are interested in, you find women that have your same interest, and you get your pick of the women,
and you might even possibly get paid.

Getting yambs is not the only benefit.

Bruh college is probably the prime of your life in terms of getting chicks man

I refuse to believe this

I mean, it's kinda true though :lol:. Where else are you naturally surrounded by a multitude of women all day that you may be interested in, 5-6 days a week, wearing everything from their pajamas to dress attire? After high school and college, you pretty much have to go out of your way to be anywhere like that.

College is definitely easy bc of the things mentioned but don't overlook post college things like having more experience/maturity, your own place, more disposable income and dealing with more mature females who BS less

I mean, it's kinda true though
laugh.gif
. Where else are you naturally surrounded by a multitude of women all day that you may be interested in, 5-6 days a week, wearing everything from their pajamas to dress attire? After high school and college, you pretty much have to go out of your way to be anywhere like that.
Correct. After school its either find them at your job, your hobby, club, from mutal friends, or online dating. You actually have to put in some effort vs when you at school and there are chicks everywhere

Why r yall starting new classes of stuff yall never done before to get yambs doe
roll.gif
 Right. Some of these cats are working way to hard. Besides what kind of place will just let any person with no credentials teach a class? Especially cooking?

Who was that bad chick on here that was dumb thick...I forget her name but y'all went hard and ran her off :lol:

Last edited:
I mean, it's kinda true though :lol: . Where else are you naturally surrounded by a multitude of women all day that you may be interested in, 5-6 days a week, wearing everything from their pajamas to dress attire? After high school and college, you pretty much have to go out of your way to be anywhere like that.
Correct. After school its either find them at your job, your hobby, club, from mutal friends, or online dating. You actually have to put in some effort vs when you at school and there are chicks everywhere

College was easy but let's not pretend like it's hard to pull from the club or online dating. Online dating especially

College is about quantity. Post college is about quality.

You can pull a more attractive chick as a corporate dude making 100K+ with a Benz and a nice house, than you can pull as the average dude in college.

Plus how many girls in college are really checking for men at their "level". Most of them are too busy getting dug out by some dude that wouldn't want to be seen with them in public.

Last edited:
Coaching youth programs.

I coach 8-10 year old basketball.

Baby mothers everywhere. Baby mothers also have sisters and friends too that want to see the games. There are also 10 other teams in the league that you will play against that have baby mothers, family, friends, etc.

You have phone numbers on deck since you need to communicate with parents.

I can't tell you how many text messages inquires from mothers about a practice or something that have led to them inquiring about me.
I was gonna do this, not for chicks, but just to get involved.

The YMCA never hit me back up after I turned in my application. Might try Boys and Girls Club.

i volunteer at the spca working with animals. it is close to my work and enjoy working with animals. yambs everywhere. who doesnt look cute with puppy or kitten. i'm a 5 but with pets +2 :smokin

i use to be on cougarlife.com but my membership ran out. some interesting ladies on there to say the least :lol:

Last edited:
College is about quantity. Post college is about quality.

You can pull a more attractive chick as a corporate dude making 100K+ with a Benz and a nice house, than you can pull as the average dude in college.

Plus how many girls in college are really checking for men at their "level". Most of them are too busy getting dug out by some dude that wouldn't want to be seen with them in public.

Post college my quantity and quality went up. Helped that I lived in ATL and SoCal post college after going to a top college (which was still fun but nothing like a huge public party school like ASU)

Back
Top Bottom