Where do you live in the DMV?

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Gainesville...

Home of... well Nothin..
ohwell.gif

Out of curiosity, no e-stalking or nothing, but because I never heard of the location I went to Long and Foster to do a quick search (don't even know why Ido this anymore, every time I search a town outside of the area, or heck even the going prices of houses in my neighborhood, it I only hurt my feelings reallybad)... ANYWAYS... Jeeezz for the price I paid for my house in the hoods of Riverdale (btw to answer the thread question) :-D I could own a very very very nicepad out there. Of course some where up in the Milli's but I did a search for my price range and I'm hurt!
frown.gif

House prices during the "recession" FTW but buying a home 1.5yrs ago and before FTL.
frown.gif
But then again buying a condo before 23 and keeping itFTW and still buying a house before 25 FTW too. Sooo I guess "I'm winning" soooo... I'll keep telling myself.
frown.gif

Arrrgggggh!!! Yall don't understand!!!

Naw you don't wanna live in Gainsville even at those prices. But to answer the question, Alexandria/Woodbridge/Centreville/Ft. Washington/Bowie

All thos eppl form Fairfax County/Alexandria side..what schools did you go to? Don't mean to hi jack the thread just curious

West Po C/o 05'..

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Woodbridge/ Dale City. I must live on the line dividing the two cities cuz i get mail with either one of those cities on the mailing address

me to
laugh.gif

22193 FTW

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Naw you don't wanna live in Gainsville even at those prices. But to answer the question, Alexandria/Woodbridge/Centreville/Ft. Washington/Bowie
And you'd want to live in Alexandria, Ft. Wat.. Bowie or hoodbridge OVER Gainesville?

Shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot....

Put that rock down son...
laugh.gif
I have lived in Kingstown in Alexandria.. Ihave lived in Seven Woods on Route 1.. I grew up in Ft. Wat Oxon Hill and hung out in Bowie while goin to UMD.... as I got older.. being in a secluded area forthe kids not have to worry about craziness is ALWAYS for the win.

My mom Transferred my sister from OHHS to Mt. Vernon thinkin it would be a better school CAUSE it was in VA.. man was she wrong..lol.. ALL those Rich folksliving RIGHT around that school.. but none of their own kids go to it... Crazy I tell ya..

I came up the hard way so my kids wouldn't have to.

G-Ville/ Haymarket For the Win...

Peezy... people are selling year old homes taking Capital Gains hits just not to default or keep the credit they have. Its a buyers market for real.. cause700K thru Milli Dollar homes won't be appraising for that ANYTIME soon... so u can live like a King and not have to worry about putting your kids in aPrivate school

All thos eppl form Fairfax County/Alexandria side..what schools did you go to? Don't mean to hi jack the thread just curious

West Po C/o 05'..

Edison High School C/o 08'

And RockDeep you trippin bruh, Mount Vernon might be the hood high school for Fairfax County, but its still better than Oxon Hill, my homeboi went to Friendly(which is better then OHHS from what he said) and he said bammas there be lunchin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

West Po C/o 05'..

I live in Alexandria-Rchmond HWY area (Fairfax county) went to Mt Vernon for some of HS

West Po C/o 05'..

JEB Stuart!!!!! c/o '04

Last stop on the RedLine, Glenmont...which is technically SilverSpring

Makein a move to NW real soon...Gotta get the hell out of MoCo in all seriousness..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mz J0rdaN LaDy

West Po C/o 05'..

JEB Stuart!!!!! c/o '04

Reppin Chantilly. Chantilly HS class of 02

Originally Posted by piczon1983

West Po C/o 05'..

JEB Stuart!!!!! c/o '04

weak
laugh.gif
HERNDON '03

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

And you'd want to live in Alexandria, Ft. Wat.. Bowie or hoodbridge OVER Gainesville?

I have lived in Seven Woods on Route 1..
pimp.gif

Sequoyah BOYSSSSS lol, i remember when i use to live over there we would go to the gogo's and they would shout that out to us, lol, seven woods use to bepoppin but its not really like that no more, lots of freaks over there tho
happy.gif
what part of gainsville you live in that place is building up pretty quick, i usually pass by twice a month on my way to nokesville to get stuff formy car or for friends cars, and this chick i know lives behind that big super target or watever its called, i remember when none of that was there it was justa 2 lane roads in the middle of the woods, now its like strip mall central

Originally Posted by neukicks

West Po C/o 05'..

JEB Stuart!!!!! c/o '04

weak
laugh.gif
HERNDON '03

Chantilly WEAK ?!?!?!? .....................
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

West Po C/o 05'..

JEB Stuart!!!!! c/o '04

weak
laugh.gif
HERNDON '03

Chantilly WEAK ?!?!?!? .....................
laugh.gif
roll.gif

hell ya chantillys weak, i work out here and hate it, all yall football teams blow... hylton 04 baby
pimp.gif

AAA STATE CHAMPIONS: 1998, 1999, 2002

Northwest Region Champions:'95, '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05

Cardinal District Champions:'92, '95, '96, '97, '98, '99, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05

Back
Top Bottom