Where do you live in the DMV?

^her names anna, salvadorian x mexican mix, i be up there almost every weekend to pick her up, so if u see a silver box chevy with a black vinyl top listeninto music at extremly high volumes thats me lol, i be at that play n trade when they have tournaments, i almost won the marvel vs capcom junt but this asian kidkicked my __ in the finals, but i wrecked it in fight night round 3, the owner fixed my top loader NES for free and gave me 100 cash
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

the day, hell i still go up there regularly to chill wit my ex girl, she live in the mt vernon square apartments, there be some sexy girrrls up there in the summer time
pimp.gif

Thats the other spot I stayed at for a small stint.. I couldn't think of it.. but thats where the 7-11 was there on the right and the Browns dealership was across the way right? I didn't pay rent so I didn't really think to remember the name of the place....lol

As for Mt. Vernon High.. I don't know if I said it was WORSE than OHHS.. but yes.. it wasn't much better.. lol

As for Friendly being better than OHHS.. yes you are correct.. Many Sucka's went to Friendly.. we just did their girls and wupped that tail in Football most times. As a matter of fact.. they got knocked down a class they were so poo poo.

But when it came to bad ace women.. Surratsville was where it was at...

laugh.gif
i went to mt vernon for a lil while.. saw all types of wild shhh
pimp.gif
smh.gif
and this was '00/'01

and we have a lot of boppers on richmond hwy... i like to head elsewhere for chicks
grin.gif

Grew Up: North Capitol and Tuckerman St. NW

Home: 22nd & Savannah SE

Current Location: Winston-Salem, NC (at school)

Grew up in Woodbridge/N. Stafford (wayy back when it WAS part of NoVa/the 703 so calm down)...stayed in Hyattsville/NW at my aunt's house over the summers
Now I'm in Richmond only for school
tired.gif

I dont think anything past Woodbridge, on the VA side, is or should be considered part of DMV.

IMO.

....HEAD

^^ word thats how i feel as well, totally different area once you go past woodbridge, some parts of dumfries get love but def not stafford
smh.gif

Mz J0rdaN LaDy wrote:

^^^^^ wayyyyy tooo many boopers up there. i agree with that.

and i love it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Grew Up: North Capitol and Tuckerman St. NW

Home: 22nd & Savannah SE

Current Location: Winston-Salem, NC (at school)
My pops grew up on North Cap and Bryant (close to Howard)... where is Tuckerman from there further down by Carrol?

"RamZs8906,"
We might know each other. My mans and them live on 40th block of Tuckerman since the 80s. I'm there like twice a month, and that was my stomping groundsin the early to mid 90s. Small world... very small world.

"Rockdeep,"
Irony again, my sister's family lives on North Capitol and Bryant St, got 3 houses on that block, all family occupied. Been there for over 30 years. ***! Let me find out you my cousin or something.
eek.gif

Tuckerman is closer to the Shoppers on New Hampshire, before getting to Takoma passing the MD Line. Like, going towards Riggs Road and PG... Up there were102.3 used to be... Damn I'm old!

lololol

I know EXACTLY where your talkin about...

Didn't there used to be a Chicken Shack right there on the corner too..and the Metro is next to where the Radio joint was.. or is.. or something...

Bryant..and North Cap.. home to ALL the Parrish after my Dads Pop left Kalarama Road...

We played in the Alley ALL the time on the 14 BAsketball Court next to the Cemetery.. If you shot over the Hoop and went it over.. YOU went to go get it.. Notto worry.. someone's plot had a Mattress on it to soften the landing..

My parents got married on the Front Stoop of my Grandparents house.. the entire Neighborhood was there... If you have family.. THEY KNOW the Parrish boys...itwas 8 of em..

I sense a lot of depressed NTers down in Southern Va (not sure what yall call it).

Spent most of my school years in Randallstown (Baltimore County)

Now im back in West Baltimore City. North n Ellamont

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

"RamZs8906,"
We might know each other. My mans and them live on 40th block of Tuckerman since the 80s. I'm there like twice a month, and that was my stomping grounds in the early to mid 90s. Small world... very small world.

"Rockdeep,"
Irony again, my sister's family lives on North Capitol and Bryant St, got 3 houses on that block, all family occupied. Been there for over 30 years. ***! Let me find out you my cousin or something.
eek.gif

Tuckerman is closer to the Shoppers on New Hampshire, before getting to Takoma passing the MD Line. Like, going towards Riggs Road and PG... Up there were 102.3 used to be... Damn I'm old!
We might, I'm not that old though (no offense) I used to live with my Grandparents a block up from The Roots School and Would walk across thestreet to play ball at the old Outside Cours where Lamond Rec Center is now.

Naw Rock, it's a little ways from my alma mater (Carroll c/o 06)

Back
Top Bottom